apw wines london

Hello JoBob

I am an ex-UK customer of APW and managed to get my wines out before they went put into liquidation. I enlisted the support of Stuart McCloskey from The Vinorium (he was recommended to me by David Hogg of LCB).

He helped me transfer all my wines down to a new account at LCB, Vinotheque and has helped me sell the majority of my holdings (I had over 3,000 bottles).

Perhaps give him a call.

I wish you much luck...

Thank you Jon. I will indeed get in touch.

As it stands I can't get information from Cellarlink how I get my wine out - and how much it costs. They can't (or most probably won't) even tell me what the tax component is on the sale in the UK. Delaying tactics I suspect, so I have to keep on paying holding fees. I just want to sell it now asap.

Thanks again
Jo

Hello JoBob,

I am not really sure how wine taxes work. Stuart took care of everything for me and I have not paid any wine duty or VAT. I will happily send you his email address but I am not sure putting it on a public discussion board is the best thing.

Come back to me if you cannot get hold of him

Thank you Jon. I will indeed get in touch.

As it stands I can't get information from Cellarlink how I get my wine out - and how much it costs. They can't (or most probably won't) even tell me what the tax component is on the sale in the UK. Delaying tactics I suspect, so I have to keep on paying holding fees. I just want to sell it now asap.

Thanks again
Jo

Hello JoBob,

I am not really sure how wine taxes work. Stuart took care of everything for me and I have not paid any wine duty or VAT. I will happily send you his email address but I am not sure putting it on a public discussion board is the best thing.

Come back to me if you cannot get hold of him

sorry to bring this name up apw. who are now in liquidation. My cocern now is any old clients of above liquidated company are being targeted by businesses who falsely claim to have buyers for wines they have found in your name but require an upfront payment then promise to send you a check. how did they get our names and is this a big scam. has anyone been approached? sorry to raise history but apw wines are beginning to haunt me