Anybody have any information on Vine Capital?

Tomchapman

I have recently been applying for work at brokerages and accidently applied at a wine broker, although was generally trying for stockbrokers. I received a call from them on a private number offering me an interview, they are based in Bromley and not London which I found slightly strange.

Basically not sure if they might be a scam company? So has anybody had any investing experience with Vine capital? Or any previous employees?

Any advice would be awesome as the interview is on Monday, will probably go just to check it out.

Thanks in advance
Tom Chapman

Yeah i thought it seemed a bit to good to be true looking at the possible OTE for first year account openers. And as far as I have been taught if its to good to be true it probably is.

I always thought i would be ok with doing it, but i watched the boiler room movie and it really made me think no way could i ever do that. I did a little research on Facebook to look up the lady i spoke to on the phone to see if i could get any idea all i found out is she is pretty hot and maybe go to the interview just for that.

Their really was very limited feedback on the company across the web which was one of the main doubts. It seems that only chop shops advertise for staff is this correct? As i haven't seen a decent company advertising.

Is there any route you may suggest of getting in with a good firm? And anything you could suggest for me to learn the ropes and get started alone?

Thanks a lot for the speedy reply and look forward to hearing from you again.
Tom Chapman