anyone using stealth fx

pip_boy

I am new to currency trading and have been currently using the stealth forex system. it seems to work excellent when i'm patient enough to wait for the signals to line up. but i have a hard time not trying to just guess the market by myself. I would like to know if anyone has had any experience or reveiws with this system

im a new trader and i've been running the system for about 2 months now... its a fantastic system in my opinion... at first i was having the same issues you were having and i also wasn't letting my profits run...

but now as im getting a hold of my emotions... you realize how great of a system it truly is... be patient and it'll pay off....

btw i only trade it using 15min charts....

ok so we have someone with 3 and 1 posts recommending a system for sale, and someone called "£10kLoser" recommending it as well... I think I'll keep trading my setup, thank you very much.

don't get me wrong. I wasn't recommending the system. I was just asking to see if anybody had any experience or tips with this system. This forum seems to be one of a few legit currency trading forums. I'm just here to learn

Piperro or whatever you call yourself. Carry on trading your set up. If it is so successful why bother reading about other systems. Forums are for posting useful comments not making sweeping useless statements that add nothing. What a complete waste of space you are.

I have heard that the indicators repaint

I have heard that the indicators repaint themselves after the fact. Is this true? I really would like to know if this system is as good as people say. It's not the cost of the system that concerns me as much as the money I could lose if it is all a bunch of baloney

Yes, the indicators can repaint but then you have the option of closing the trade with a small loss. The system that works perectly all the time doesn't exist. Stealth does a reasonable job, which is a great deal more than you can say for most...

can you elaborate

I know the grail doesn't exist, but can you give me an idea on how this system performs with your optimal pairs? I need to look at longer time frames as I have a day job right now
Thanks

I find Stealth is best on the 15 minute chart, not for long term. If you have a day job, it's not really for you unless you can trade the European session early morning.

Stealth is a good system. I personally find it a bit to slow for a "Normal Day" trading, if there is such a creature in FOREX, I find that I miss a large chunk of the moves (leave money on the table)
I guess that is OK in the name of capital management. It is a "conservative system" and that is OK. The system has made a name for itself by delivering profits on a consistent basis to users that know how to follow instructions and arm ourselves with the key ingrediednt --- PATIENCE. Performs very well in trending markets not so good in sideways markets even though the system does offer a scalping strategy I do not use it.

Hope this info was helpful.

Stealth Scalping

Stealth is a good system. I personally find it a bit to slow for a "Normal Day" trading, if there is such a creature in FOREX, I find that I miss a large chunk of the moves (leave money on the table)
I guess that is OK in the name of capital management. It is a "conservative system" and that is OK. The system has made a name for itself by delivering profits on a consistent basis to users that know how to follow instructions and arm ourselves with the key ingrediednt --- PATIENCE. Performs very well in trending markets not so good in sideways markets even though the system does offer a scalping strategy I do not use it.

Hope this info was helpful.

I have used it sucessfully scalping EUR/USD and $/Swiss but you have to follow the insrtuctions. I have also lost money with it but its a cool guide in the FX market.

It really amuses me in the advertising blurb for this system, it says something like "You've got nothing to lose!"
Yeah, right. Nothing except the $199 price tag. LOL.
Do people actually PAY for this crap?
Here. Anyone want to take a look at the fantastic STEALTH system, but don't fancy throwing away $199?
Take a look here. It's free: Forex Stealth System - Torrent Reactor NET

It really amuses me in the advertising blurb for this system, it says something like "You've got nothing to lose!"
Yeah, right. Nothing except the $199 price tag. LOL.
Do people actually PAY for this crap?
Here. Anyone want to take a look at the fantastic STEALTH system, but don't fancy throwing away $199?
Take a look here. It's free:

Bit immature to judge something without knowing what you are talking about.

There is a 60 day refund guarantee.

I've tried it and it works well.

As for posting illegal download links - that sums up your mentality...

Well £10kLoser, if you really paid for this crap, then no one's in any doubt about YOUR mentality. LOL. So you've tried the system and it works well? ROFLMFAO.

And as for immaturity, you seem to display that by the bucketful.

BTW, if you want to send ME $200, I'll send you a bucket full of my own s h i t. I call it the s h i t system
You can apply it immediately.
All you have to do is stick your head in the bucket and say the words "BUY OR SELL" three times.
If you throw up immediately, that's a buy signal.
If you throw up after a few seconds, that's a definite SELL.
Good luck boy.

Oh, and there's a 12 month money back guarantee.

If you want your money back, I guarantee I won't give it to you. LOL!

Last edited:
dont bother reading this garbage its obvious 10kloser and his pals are trying to sell the system.

No one even heard about it so they decided to join a couple of forums and start posting about what a great system it is. Start hearding in the sheep

Its the oldest trick in the book.

Funny that you should think that when you can see that I joined 9 months ago, have over 400 posts and numerous recommendations.

How am I trying to sell it? Do I have a sales link?

Surely it can't really be the oldest trick in the book?

With comments like this, it's easy to see why 95% lose money trading...