Anyone using FXCM?

pelefoot

good day all,

I am using fxcm and find that their platform is very good. But i dont use their charts. Anyone in the same lines?

Has anyone tried to get any signals? I have tried many but most of them are crap.

I know a person who mentors me. He is very good. Plus i get the low down with a few cool signals to send me to the right way.

hahaha, cant ask for much. I achieved a nice number of ticks. But u need fxcm account, i think.

see ya.

pelefoot said:
good day all,

I am using fxcm and find that their platform is very good. But i dont use their charts. Anyone in the same lines?

Has anyone tried to get any signals? I have tried many but most of them are crap.

I know a person who mentors me. He is very good. Plus i get the low down with a few cool signals to send me to the right way.

hahaha, cant ask for much. I achieved a nice number of ticks. But u need fxcm account, i think.

see ya.

I use fxcm., Its very good platform. My broker sends me signals for free. [email protected] if you are about to sign up with fxcm then u can email [email protected] and ask for more information. He will let you know what to do. Its a great way of getting consistant signals. But i also trade by myself with my own views.

This is great for newbies