Anyone trading Forex in Thailand

But in terms of the video I'd be glad to discuss the genocides committed by whichever cultures you're from ?

Ozzy - Aborigines?
USA - Indians?
Brits - The colonies ?

Name your culture gentleman and I will find your hypocrisy...

Spitting Image isn't meant to be taken literally as a national critique, clearly. It's merely calling out Saffers for more than occasionally being prone towards being gits.

Besides, why would you want to debate any of the above when you can get a suckjob and fresh ice on tap? ;)

Chubby Monkey, are you sure you were actually being chaperoned and not free-loaded ?
I had a couple of first dates with birds who brought their mates along, ostensibly as a chaperone, but all they wanted was a free meal !
and boy can they order the most expensive stuff on the menu !

Rath - you and I both know where this guy is headed and you and I both know you that he won't listen.

Not the first time or the second time or the third time.

He think he's landed in heaven - let him enjoy it whilst it lasts.

The irony of making such statements and then claiming to have it all figured out is absolute comedy gold though.

Nobody has Thailand all figured out. I will take it as a compliment that you think I did though.

Whilst I haven't got the place figured out - I have seen hundreds of people like chubby monkey get chewed up & spat out. As Mr Rath - he knows exactly what I am talking about.

In terms of a guy bragging about how much his wife cost giving regular expats a bad name - what exactly is wrong with that?

Nobody has Thailand all figured out. I will take it as a compliment that you think I did though.

Whilst I haven't got the place figured out - I have seen hundreds of people like chubby monkey get chewed up & spat out. As Mr Rath - he knows exactly what I am talking about.

In terms of a guy bragging about how much his wife cost giving regular expats a bad name - what exactly is wrong with that?

Ah DT, I was referring to the post you were in turn replying to, not your own post. Would have been a bit of a brazen attack on my behalf!

I should have included the whole reply trace.

I have seen the same in other Asian cultures. What us Westerners dont realise (at first) is that Asian's tend to think much more long term than us.

Ah DT, I was referring to the post you were in turn replying to, not your own post. Would have been a bit of a brazen attack on my behalf!

I should have included the whole reply trace.

Aaaaah - sorry sir!

I have a friend who married a lovely young Thai girl. He ended up buying her a hotel. Not that he was actualy aware of the fact he was buying her a hotel at the time.

In terms of "being able to afford an expensive one" (a term which still boggles my mind), I have to admit, a hotel is indeed out of my league.

Last edited:
Pedro,
be afraid, be very afraid.

rathcoole_exile is about to make an imminent return to Bangkok from the wilderness of Sattahip.

I reckon 18 months down here is long enough penal servitude, so it's back to the Big Mango :)

Pedro,
be afraid, be very afraid.

rathcoole_exile is about to make an imminent return to Bangkok from the wilderness of Sattahip.

I reckon 18 months down here is long enough penal servitude, so it's back to the Big Mango :)

Is this a permanent move?

We need to hook up - fancy dinner when you get up here? With the women? Or you want to go out just the 2 of us and wake up in a shop doorway somwhere?

I have a really good friend who trades in thailand. I'll send you a PM if you're interested in meeting up.

is it possible to use some kind of creditcard bank system like it exist in germany ?
you can have a creditcard where you can arrange wires to ( so real bank account alike )

i own 3 forex accounts in europe & australia
exness.euro.lc & pepperstone.tk + bnp paribas
they use a creditcard system also same like payoneer
when i will be in bangkok i dont want to have any issues paying for things

Thai horror stories and chicks with dicks aside, i frequent Bangkok and would love to meet up for a beer or two for some trend talk. january is my next visit before departing to Vietnam in Feb. would love to hear from you.

cheers

Thai horror stories and chicks with dicks aside, i frequent Bangkok and would love to meet up for a beer or two for some trend talk. january is my next visit before departing to Vietnam in Feb. would love to hear from you.

cheers

I'm up for a meet up. I am sure Garry would be too.

sorry abit too much to track back... just checking if there are any education of forex in Thailand. I went online to search and saw something about ACS Thailand seminar. any body attended?

sorry abit too much to track back... just checking if there are any education of forex in Thailand. I went online to search and saw something about ACS Thailand seminar. any body attended?

Buy me a few beers and I'll show you how I trade index futures from Thailand.

Have to forget that forex nonsense though.

Having been in Thailand for a month and avoiding Bangkok for obvious reasons i feel a bit gutted to have missed a good chinwag with some of you. I will be back end of March after some travels around Vietnam and Cambodia so if the offers still on the table i'll be there.

cheers
Dave