anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

Slight deviation from cable, but thought i'd give you guys a heads up.

Long Aud Usd 103.14 based on Sombrero.....those who know know and those who don't know , will have to do some work :D

Good weekend.

Sombrero ??. Are you holding it over the weekend?

Slight deviation from cable, but thought i'd give you guys a heads up.

Long Aud Usd 103.14 based on Sombrero.....those who know know and those who don't know , will have to do some work :D

Good weekend.

I reckon he will, ya know!

arriba!!!????

I'm off work next week, so gonna be trying my hand at daytrading as opposed to my usual swinging. Gonna be fun! (or not....)

Attachments

• RTEE.JPG
    RTEE.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 141
I make no predictions because I like you and everyone else have no idea what will happen next. When price is deviated from it's atr and particularly if this co-exists with it reaching beyond Daily S2/R2 I find it has a historically lower chance of achieving a new hi/lo after a pullback ...when I wrote the post referring to this - price was at 113% 20day atr but still within daily R2...what happened next was the pullback from 5821 (point b) to the previous 1hr/4hr/daily swing hi with 23.6% of 5360 (point a)-5821 (point x) where it found support for another leg up to it''s eventual daily hi @/around Daily R2 in that previopus 1hr swing hi zone @ 38.2% 6179-5630 (not shown on 1hr chart below)...see 1hr chart below.

G/L

So with price at the high at that 113% of the 20 day average pip range and at 109% of the 20 week average pip range - are you saying it won't go any higher today (last day of week) BBmac ? Thanks.

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 138
W/e review

W/e review

Price travelled 123% of it's 20 week atr this week just closed and 136% of it's 20 day atr on Friday also now closed. So far this month price has travelled 45% of it's 20 month atr.

re charts: yellow = 100sma, red = 200sma

No fractal swing created by the close of this week's Weekly candle - a bullish candle whose lower wick is longer than it's upper. The week at it's 5630 low probably saw a boumce of the weekly/monthly descending trianle that is the bottom of the monthly wedge pattern or that is certainly how it appears when this t/line is viewed on a weekly or monthly chart. On the daily - actually joing the releveant swing lows it seemed to be slightly lower but whatever. The t/f remains in an opa range and this 5630 low comes ata LL although as stated that is not a fractal swing on this weekly t/f

Friday's Daily candle saw an upside breech of the daily descending trendline and a bullish close and follow thru on the previous 2 x bullish candles that created the 5630 swing low as a L on this t/f. No fractal swing created by Friday's daily candle close but when it comes it will come at a H at least above the last LH of the opa downtrend. This t/f is still in a general opa downtrend but this is under threat now by the HL and H. A new ascending daily trend line can be established by the fractal swing low on this t/f at 5630.

The 4Hr t/f saw a double bottom at that 5630 low and it's been uphill all the way since with an upside breech and close of 2 x descending trend lines and the daily descending trend line mentioned above, now printing a HH above the last H resulting in a possible new opa uptrend but more likely ranging - bullish conditions now on this t/f.

The 1Hr sees definate signs of strength now in a general opa uptrend with the last HH and high of the day/week at the previous 1hr swing hi zone /38.2% 6179-5630. At the close price had pulled back off it's 5844 hi and was finding some demand at the 23.6% fib of the 5630-5844 move

G/L

Attachments

• wkly.jpg
    wkly.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 133
  • dly.jpg
    dly.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 4hr.jpg
    4hr.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 159
  • 1hr.jpg
    1hr.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 161

Oh yes....have no fear !:cool:

This one is particularly interesting as it has already delivered in one time frame, and has set up in another. Ref to points ( B+D )

Attachments

• AudUsd-Sombrero-5m.png
    AudUsd-Sombrero-5m.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 160
  • AudUsd-Sombrero-30m.png
    AudUsd-Sombrero-30m.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 177
This feels like that one time in the sand pit and I took a **** in there and all the other kids left and i was all alone and scared.

abandon_thread.gif

This feels like that one time in the sand pit and I took a **** in there and all the other kids left and i was all alone and scared.

abandon_thread.gif

Hi Mate

yeah sorry I am not around. Truth be told I have been nursing my wounds from trades so far in February, speaking to my mentor about wtf is going wrong. I have stopped trading live money to work on my edge and game plan. Some of my old habits have come back to the fore. I will be back with some live calls, not sure when yet. GTTY

Hmm... I wonder if Cable has been showing a bottom recently. Would be interesting to see price shoot up to 1.58, though I'm not holding my breath.