anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

guys can we keep it real, this is my journal and it's not a place for keyboard warriors and demo account / chump change fly-by-nighters. It seems you have scared Talbs off, he hasn't posted for a while and I dont blame him, he is a bank trader with 10 years of experience and I certainly appreciated his input. Cant you find another thread to spam on. perhaps the '£500 to a million spread betting Forex' thread thanks

I can understand you are nervous now so i am sorry , we don't know if you or the others are taking these trades on a live account either but sorry again goodluck ...

Current 1hr is below re potential rbs/fibs/trend lines. Just above current Hi is Wkly R1 and Dly R2 (shown on 1hr chart attached,) to add in the mix re stuff shown on 4hr chart and reported offers.

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 140
So with price at the high at that 113% of the 20 day average pip range and at 109% of the 20 week average pip range - are you saying it won't go any higher today (last day of week) BBmac ? Thanks.

looking to take profit around 39's, orders/fib and prev H1 support/resistance at 40s

CABLE: Creeping to fresh highs for the day as euro-sterling retains a heavy tone
near session lows, even as euro-dollar remains underpinned. No conspicuous cable
buyers in the move, a trader says, if anything, some decent names offering
supply into the bounce. Offers in place at $1.5840/50. Last $1.5825.

Stop was at 45.7 and just managed to hang in there only. Drag and drop stop accuracy on trade through charts saved my skin as I would of had at 45.3 and been kicked out not looking too pretty though.
Good stuff CM.

CABLE: Saw a high print around $1.5845 around the London fixing event before
reported offers ahead of $1.5850 stopped the run up. Cable last at $1.5815 as UK
traders start to eye the exit doors.

will profit taking for the day/week drop cable as people unwind positions?

I am interested below 1.58 where we could get a nice liquidity gap fill down to 1.5783

Slight deviation from cable, but thought i'd give you guys a heads up.

Long Aud Usd 103.14 based on Sombrero.....those who know know and those who don't know , will have to do some work :D

Good weekend.