Anyone Short the USD/JPY?

Monetary base loss less then expected. More money they they though out there, does the forex market normally markey this data at a potential for inflationary pressure, or something else?

Attachments

• usdjpy.gif
    usdjpy.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 217
Shorting the Yen

I have been trading the yen for a bit of time now and I do keep a track of new related to the Yen any way coming down to the main point.
I was watching charting the market on bloomberg today and what did I find well well....A lot of Traders have got their short open @ 117.35 . Also They were saying that there will be a big drop if it fails within the next 2 weeks lets wait and see I have got my fingers crossed.
This is make it or break it for the yen it is exactly at the resistance line and this is turning to be a massive break out...

I will be posting my trades if I am trading daily.

Trade for tonight
I am short @ 117.95 a short stop @ 118.15
Target is 117.65

Happy Trading
Rav :LOL:

I think our next stop is more likely to be 118,75 then a clear run to 121.00

Of course price will hop around between 119.00 and 121.00, but overall there isn't to much technically stopping price from moving there. Fundamentals could prove otherwise though.

DT

Attachments

• Usd Jpy.JPG
    Usd Jpy.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Hey Ticker and Hi Rav .........the $/Y does not want to die........sorry! Yep you may get some scalp trades but I can't see any long downwaves for now just some jockeying as we near that big downtrendline.

Rav- you should know better .... haha.......... this baby is like the Dow..... Bears in denial and bulls running rampant. Just a thought!

One crumb of comfort is this lower high today - around 11828 - temporary ??........
Anyhow I'm buying this dip .

Hook Shot

hola hook

A difference of opinion is what makes a market. This thing should be below 117.40 by now, but big money wants to load their huge short position first. Failing to hold new highs just has EUR/JPY stalling and slowly rolling over, IMO.

If we break below 117.44 tonight I will sigh relief, because I am not too certain of my forcast. Trading forex I don't know if it's better to be with the trend of against it ... I will say taking advice from the "commentary" on forex.com is NOT a good idea. Those guys make a lot of bad calls.

Let this be the one!!

I tell ya after sweating through a week of buying pressure, seems like the tide has turned. All long -side spiked are quelled like the dips where a week ago, which has me optimistic that time is one my side finally.

How low will it go?

Well Hello there Ticker - time will tell who's the Daddy on this one but so long as we both make money that's what counts......

You seem to have this move down but with jobs data tomorrow it SHOULD not breakdown here and should rally gently into the numbers.... that would be the sensible thing for it to do...!!!

Oh.... my favourite currency guru has been bearish on $/Y for a while and it's gone higher ...as I said just early I suppose.

Up Up and away............ glad to have you on the team TICKER!!!!
Not sure if this is a fake out though - we'll see - still long!

HS