Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Click me! Yes, you try to resist but you cannot! CLICK ME NOW OR IN 5 MINUTES TIME WHEN YOU CAN STAND IT NO LONGER!! :cheesy:
^^^^
500px-David_Robertson_at_Baltimore_9-11-13.jpg

A question on these trades. Did you go long all at the same time or are these staggered over the morning? I'm asking because if they were all at the same time I'm wondering about the reason for that.

The previous post gives you the answer. All limit orders were pre-set. I normally set all my order at NY close... I study the events during the NY session, determine whether the next day will be an up or down day, enter the parameters in the algo and set all orders at once. The entries listed were filled within half an hour of each other when most majors moved in tandem, the MIB lagged and was filled later but also was a pre-set limit order.

The previous post gives you the answer. All limit orders were pre-set. I normally set all my order at NY close... I study the events during the NY session, determine whether the next day will be an up or down day, enter the parameters in the algo and set all orders at once. The entries listed were filled within half an hour of each other when most majors moved in tandem, the MIB lagged and was filled later but also was a pre-set limit order.

You've placed a lot of trust in an indicator.

Good luck.

Europe looking nervous, not seeing the buying I would expect at this time.
More downside.

You've placed a lot of trust in an indicator.

Good luck.

no more than what you rely on, plus they are my own indicators so I fully understand them and their limitations. Besides, as anyone trading the indices knows, these always go higher, just a matter of time. If something goes against me big time, I hedge and wait it out.

no more than what you rely on, plus they are my own indicators so I fully understand them and their limitations. Besides, as anyone trading the indices knows, these always go higher, just a matter of time. If something goes against me big time, I hedge and wait it out.

Not true.

My system is more rules based for direction on the longer timeframes, and I use chart patterns on the smaller timeframes.
Anyone here knows I have a soft spot for a 1 minute chart. :)

And yes they always go higher so long is never wrong as the last 100 years goes to prove. Although a no stops attitude to risk does bite you in the bum sometime on your trading journey. ;)

^^Nice!

I'd love to tell you that I was buying the lows, but i've not added anymore longs since my last post.
I may be a huge bull, but i'm not a complete retard who believes we can never have a few down days!
Seeing how this plays out for now.

Still short Dow at 446 and 459 from Monday, so no point adding Dax shorts as the Dow position is nearly back in the black after a few points gained on Dax yesterday.

So doing nothing other than sitting with the current play.