Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Closed +40 and +63

Better than some did today :cheesy:

kicks-ball.gif

Dow should be a dead cat bounce, then roll back over, but if she does not behave, then I can dump the lot for a smaller controlled loss. There is no way I will be repeating the same error as the ES 2 weeks ago.

This entry over all was still WAY too early, but I am feeling that I am gradually getting back into the flow of things - just like sport, timing (dare I say it) can be out when you are away from the game for a while.

Dow should be a dead cat bounce, then roll back over, but if she does not behave, then I can dump the lot for a smaller controlled loss. There is no way I will be repeating the same error as the ES 2 weeks ago.

This entry over all was still WAY too early, but I am feeling that I am gradually getting back into the flow of things - just like sport, timing (dare I say it) can be out when you are away from the game for a while.

Have you been busy with other things?

Have you been busy with other things?

Actually, not been busy really, just decided to trade a larger lump sum, over 6/8 positions per year (not that you can be precise) about 3 years ago. The positions being constantly loaded and off loaded over a period of time, within a specific context.

Pound has been my major play (1.2000 level to 1.2800 level), I hadn't really looked at the indexes until I popped in a few weeks back. Made a right c**k up of an ES trade, even when I knew I was wrong, still waited for another level higher up to be proven even more wrong lol.

But as I say to the Mrs, its hard to stay away if you dont fill the other areas of your life with quality (which is my own fault), would like to travel a bit more, but my kids are at exam age, so we cant really go away too much. But trading is part of us all and I do remind the Mrs that I wouldnt just see her for 3 months a year - did not get the reaction I was looking for lol!

Will dump the lot @ 490 if the cat becomes a lion. Which will be pretty much a wash with the little extras I managed to get yesterday.

Nice one, Wallstreet!

ps - The excellent trader I know is looking for scalp longs in this area (2429 ES), although he also thinks that if we close around here (or a little bit lower) then things could get ugly for a while going forward

We'll see

Nice one, Wallstreet!

ps - The excellent trader I know is looking for scalp longs in this area (2429 ES), although he also thinks that if we close around here (or a little bit lower) then things could get ugly for a while going forward

We'll see

Interesting - agree this is a make or break area, any defence will show that bigger players are still holding, if a break, then they have let it go, and the various levels to the downside can be taken, most likely in a stair step format - as always, have a plan B in case.