Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

In the pre-opening, the European markets negotiated slightly higher, despite the uncertainty that stems from the terrorist attack in London. The Pound depreciated to the lowest of the last six days against the US Dollar. Investors, however, should monitor developments in the US political-economic landscape.

How do you work that out Postman, any reasoning ?? :innocent:

FTSE was very strong buying before the US selloff, it was ready to go higher this morning but the high retail sales number knocked it back (fear of rate rises) but 7300 held and the dow is on its way back up.

You can see the dax is charging towards 12,000 however I think it will miss now by just a few points.

FTSE was very strong buying before the US selloff, it was ready to go higher this morning but the high retail sales number knocked it back (fear of rate rises) but 7300 held and the dow is on its way back up.

You can see the dax is charging towards 12,000 however I think it will miss now by just a few points.

All sounds very logical, many thanks for your explanation. (y)

With Yellen speaking later and the vote in Congress on the healthcare bill later we have more things to keep the market volatile, just what we need. :clap:

All the articles on the 'meedya' are about what happens if the healthcare bill fails, which makes me believe its a shoo-in.
If The Donald cant get enough votes to change the most hated piece of legislation in the US over the last 50 years then they have bigger problems than we can imagine.

A lot of nervous people out there!

I still think we're going up today, 3 1/2 hours left in europe and the dow hasnt even started, plenty of time.

If you prefer scalping then David's- ftse100pro HFT software he use to scalp the FTSE100 is an amazing piece of software. You don't even need to use the rest of his service, just the scalping software that you can use to scalp any trading instrument generally pays for itself in day.

It is 'amazing' how Germany and the UK markets are totaly dominated by the behaviour of the US.

Or do I mean 'sad'.

Separated at birth...

Attachments

• diffmoth.png
    diffmoth.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 70
All the articles on the 'meedya' are about what happens if the healthcare bill fails, which makes me believe its a shoo-in.
If The Donald cant get enough votes to change the most hated piece of legislation in the US over the last 50 years then they have bigger problems than we can imagine.

Is there a time for the vote today? If it fails I can see a lot of the Trump effect melting away