Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

When the ftse goes up 30 minutes before the close and the Dow is deep red. Somethings gone wrong.

Completely flat today. Off for the weekend - See you with a pint in Spirit.

And...don't be using the weekend to prepare any crazy bets for next week lol

Have a great weekend fellas

Tried trading the Dax today - as you know I am a FTSE aficionado - got burnt -40.
Going to stick with the FTSE for a bit longer I think (at least until Dinos posts a trade lol).
Have a good weekend - I will be observing mostly from the side lines next week!

oscar i look at the dow/dax and ftse and watch how they correlate.There are some decent patterns that come out from time to time.I should imagine that a lot of traders do this.

oscar i look at the dow/dax and ftse and watch how they correlate.There are some decent patterns that come out from time to time.I should imagine that a lot of traders do this.

I use a correlation coefficient indicator on the MT4 platform (pearson equation)

Morning all. Traded the drop in the open (from 6170 level pre-open) on Long FTSE up to 6150 (scaled in from 6140 and 6130) - trade took 5 mins. Back from school run now.

Reckon we go to 6200 - potential scalp shorts back to about 6180 and wait for US open. lets see.

After refo - see markets dropping after initial surge from remain or drop anyway from leave. Next week should be a good trading week as markets normalise imho.
This week will make all the TA indicators go haywire!

Nikkei down 600 points on Thursday last week. Back up to 16,000 today.
Dax up over 5% from Friday lows !
FTSE up 160 WTF.

Someone had a good weekend. Crazy stuff.