Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

European markets negociate without a defined trend, and were initially influenced by the decrease of Euro during yesterday’s New York session and Asian today. In this context, the most cyclical stocks, including car manufacturers, should register a overperformance, as happened at the end of yesterday’s session. The decline of oil in Asian markets could generate selling pressure in the respective sector. The prevailing opinion in the oil markets is that air attacks on Shiite positions in Yemen should not restrict the transport of goods through the Red Sea, and should not ignite Shiite minorities in other areas of the Arabian Peninsula. The mining sector could also negotiate down after the Chinese government has said that 75% of Chinese iron producers are suffering losses in their activity due to rising operating costs and falling demand.

Well I'm guessing the Dax has to close down today for some monetary reason.

Too many binary bets on an up day probably. :rolleyes:

Nice of S&P / Dow to sit idly by and let Dax chase its tail for 30 minutes.

WTF was all that about.

FTSE

Sort term

6870 seems to be support atm so a hold over this is bullish, 6854 is still a blast from the past for me, closing below bearish. I have a sell signal on the FTSE for now but with 5 waves down on the shorter time frames we may get a reaction up 6870/6854 key levels.

Mid Term FTSE 6666 still the big area imo

Long term I'm still bullish for now

DAX

Might be a shallow wave 4 for the Dax with the QE spanner in the works, my guess is 11400 area if we go below the 11800, bit of a gulf between DAX/CAC/ FTSE now with QE in the mix. Weekly charts still show a possible wave 4 down atm.

US

SP500/Dow still hovering at key areas 2058/17626 so we should get some idea of direction above/below here I hope, volume on Thursday could be indicating buying pressure, NDX 4300 one to watch imo.

The Vix has turned to Granite :) :)

Just my thoughts.:)

Attachments

• ftse dax cac.PNG
    ftse dax cac.PNG
    96.2 KB · Views: 59
Dax looks like shes bursting to hit 12,000 today, currently 11,900.
Take a long with a big stop and walk away.

Cant lose :whistling