Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Intertrader is really going down the pan.
I used to use them for trading then I switched to IG due to platform problems, but I kept my charts. Now theres a gap of 1 week on the Dax chart in their data so none of my trend lines match up anymore.

Looks like their having serious 'quality' issues, always a bad sign when you want a reliable platform.

morning everyone

had Dax pivots, buy/sell 924/814

dax 980, scared to say its massively bullish since it will probably reverse 130pts in 20mins

morning everyone

had Dax pivots, buy/sell 924/814

dax 980, scared to say its massively bullish since it will probably reverse 130pts in 20mins

Aww come on when has the dax ever gone up 150 points and then come down 200 points.
Oh wait a minute, wasnt that every day last week. :eek:

I was looking for 12,030 on Friday but Yellen must have held them back. Dax is going for it today though.

when does dax do its shakeout of bulls by plunging inanely down 100pts? it wont go up and stay up ? shock horror

There will be a prize today for anyone who can evidence on a statement they made 10 points or more shorting the dax. :LOL:

Attachments

• steel-balls.jpg
    steel-balls.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: 2be
hi DL

dax on multi month outlook has massive upside as Europe recovers and cost of financing boost companies. (last 12,057)

oops almost forgot the Euro heading to parity with dollar. dax will fly.

I admit I have a bear bias atm but it's disappearing fast :)