Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

....... he claimed, after price smashed through 9400

Following on Twitter. He's calling them live. Its an area of demand so you'd want to be out of a short by that level.

Just called another buy limit @9310 filled, successfully from what I can see

Following on Twitter. He's calling them live. Its an area of demand so you'd want to be out of a short by that level.

Mate seriously! Keep an eye on his post count. He had over 40 tweets earlier, now hes down to 29. He tweets every trade in every direction and then deletes the losers!

We don't care, go back to Twitter, take his recommended trades and see how long your account lasts....................:sleep:

I'm sure if we wanted to hear his calls we would follow him. :(

Mate seriously! Keep an eye on his post count. He had over 40 tweets earlier, now hes down to 29. He tweets every trade in every direction and then deletes the losers!

He just got rid of all the posts re him getting punted from T2W. Tidied up and then posted his trades. All legit as far as I could see. He's definitely good.

Agreed, 2 whole days of calls and no statement. Definitely a trading god!

Why do you need a statement when he made live calls?

His calls were profitable but he gave it a load of bravado like all his targets were already fact. His entries seemed good, didn't go hundreds of points in the red, and he traded within a % risk

Why do you need a statement when he made live calls?

His calls were profitable but he gave it a load of bravado like all his targets were already fact. His entries seemed good, didn't go hundreds of points in the red, and he traded within a % risk

Live calls with no stops. Then claiming he had closing orders hit after an event had occurred.

Come on guys! You seriously buying that bull****?

Anyone can make a live call with no stop and then wait untill their in profit and claim a closing order.

Only statements prove that those trades were made.

Live calls with no stops. Then claiming he had closing orders hit after an event had occurred.

Come on guys! You seriously buying that bull****?

Anyone can make a live call with no stop and then wait untill their in profit and claim a closing order.

Only statements prove that those trades were made.

As far as I could see, he didnt go over his risk % buffers anyway, he gave some good insight into why he went into the trades (not all) and they seemed to be profitable. Having said that, he was an abrasive character and no one will miss him from here.

Prime example from yesterday,...

Orders that closed his shorts that he was so sure of. Just the same time as the market rallied 100 points at 4pm. He claims orders at 4.02.

Attachments

• dax.png
    dax.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 93
he was an abrasive character and no one will miss him from here.

Dont worry, he will be back with a new nic and strategy in a few weeks/months, some of the same members who followed him this time will be amazed at what he does and follow him again.

As Davie says " Get in, chip up and get out....Rinse And Repeat!"