Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Uh oh ... I just noticed the tell tale "..." in the sentence. It IS you. :LOL:

I will sign anything you want. I am NOT TriXx.

I always have '...' in my sentences when frustrated

If they were joking then fine, I need to understand the humour more on this thread

I want to learn that's all

i'm the detective inspector who knew trixxy was dax30trader from day one, and the detective who also could tell that FTSEew was also him using my skillz.
I don't think FXMJ is davie, though.

I'm not long. I'm just trying to highlight how mad this market is getting once again.
Its just one long Bull fest.
The worst part about it, is the way they mark the prices up overnight (cause you cant Arb with the underlying shares) then it sells off on the open only to end up NHOTC.

When will it end? :rolleyes:

I wish I hadnt taken off my Santa avatar and "Buy early for Christmas" signature now.

Everyone ready for the opening selloff?
Edit: Or maybe it came early today?

im staying out as no signals even though I can see it going down, tempted to jump short now, but im £600 up today so I don't want to throw it away.

Stop to break even now. Gonna head off to the pub for lunch!

Wheres the dentist?

Stopped BE. Feel bad for not taking profit before heading out and ignoring the ECB. But feel worse for twixxy bollox whos busy deleting his opinions off his twitter account.

I really want to follow him on twitter just to see how all this pans out but I really don't want to give him another follower, it's a tough decision.

im out, getting mixed signals and trading in the middle of the bollingers

Possible long at 9350/9360 area

im out, getting mixed signals and trading in the middle of the bollingers

Possible long at 9350/9360 area