Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

long dax 9321

Yes good shout.

See the way the price moved when we were on the hour.
If you dont think your charts are fixed this might go some way to dispelling that myth. Not the first time I've posted about this.

Yes good shout.

If you dont think your charts are fixed this might go some way to dispelling that myth. Not the first time I've posted about this.

So is it possible to predict and use to our advantage?

Yes good shout.

Do you mean the price action bars themselves? (I trade off the 2 minute chart)

Seriously.
If we get 9337 or above at 10am. I'm long otherwise I'm waiting again.

Do you mean the price action bars themselves? (I trade off the 2 minute chart)

I was suggesting the 1 hour chart was being manipulated to be around the 9337 area.
I think a bottom is being laid on short and longer term charts so its pretty solid.
It was a couple of points short though. :confused:

If 11 am is above the 9340 area its good and solid.

The longer time frame for Dax is pretty cr@p at the moment. But 9420 still fits the downtrend.

Attachments

• daxhour.png
    daxhour.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 80
Anyone else taking advantage of this 'free money' on the Dax?

winning - but not the easiest day for me again. Horrid start with 2 losses but up 20 points per contract now

Attachments

• pnl.JPG
    pnl.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 63
gah! I'm holding and in profit but I need more and now it looks like its going down again..

I was suggesting the 1 hour chart was being manipulated to be around the 9337 area.
I think a bottom is being laid on short and longer term charts so its pretty solid.
It was a couple of points short though. :confused:

If 11 am is above the 9340 area its good and solid.

Thats a good 11 am number.

So 9420 is good. But on what timeframe :eek:

im 40 points up on dax but I want to let this sucker ride until that 9400 area...It's quite a large position so I'm tempted to close