Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• A_Box_Of_Frogs.jpg
    A_Box_Of_Frogs.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 87
mornin' all

after a relatively strong day vs DOW yesterday FTSE virtually shrugged off the after hours DOW fall. Just started trading relatively weak and I'm short/long now.

Shorts on DOW protected and on dax at BE.
Bearish flag on H4 on DOW, dax is in deep searching for the direction.
On H4 retest of the previous H is poss on DAX before it tumbles down.
By tonight we might know.
There is plenty of time for the indices to get to the next Low on Delta count, so I say Piano, Piano and enjoy the good weather and stay :cool: and be very:D

Shorts on Dax are becoming very attractive, it was more that the re-test:)
The previous short on Dax was stopped at BE, to get me a much better short entry:D
Shorted Dax from the round number, what else, and a ride down:D already at BE.
It looks good on Delta, ITD 3 late, ITD4 L due on 22 May is still to come (on time or early) I would prefer an early arrival of ITD4, and a shallow retracement. Very bullish on a longer TF.
From Delta cycles perspective this is a very promising scenario (as mentioned in the post few days back).
Added a chart on that count, good for shorts, pick up your own PT from the fibs, I go for the zone between the 38.2% to 50%, so I do expect a shallow ABC move down. Bears are in command for now, out of the forest with freshly sharpened teeth. Apparently they are very hungry, and are aware that this feeding frenzy is to be short lived:)

Attachments

• 2014-05-15_091739 Dax.png
    2014-05-15_091739 Dax.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
at the round 700 (DAX) will pull 100 + pips out of this morning session when it gets there.
Position trade(short) protected at 750 - dax
Intra day protected with a stop at 725 - dax
Position trade (short) on dow protected, it cam e close to my stop earlier on, but it has not touch it.

For indices I have definitely a bias today, guess what that is?
75 pips in the net as I type on my intra day dax short.

Time to walk my dogs.

Last edited:
That was a crazy bit volatility at the open of the London market. Petty I slept in. Great trading guys

That was a crazy bit volatility at the open of the London market. Petty I slept in. Great trading guys

Slept in, you should be up at 5.30, showered and watching the pre-market.....swanning around in your boxers all morning watching jeremy kyle.....:rolleyes: