Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It looked good for about 4 seconds. :)_
The Nas looks to me like it wants 3600, which will stop me out on Dow.
Tempted to cut the trade now for a tiny loss, but will just let the signal play out and see what happens.

Nikkei taking a big hit on ratings downgrade, might be pulling Dow futures down that will change when US wakes up.
Just one persons wild interpretation.

japan ratings got downgraded? couldnt find the news..
main reason for nikkei drop is dollar yen drop i guess

When I see the dax recoiling from 9743 it reminds me of Homer Simpson trying to drink beer from an electrified 6 pack. It gets a shock, recoils, and just keeps coming back. Stupid is as stupid does.

japan ratings got downgraded? couldnt find the news..
main reason for nikkei drop is dollar yen drop i guess

To be 100% precise ('cause we like that on this thread)

The ratings agency Fitch 'keeps' Japan at A+ but the 'outlook' is negative. :innocent:

Up 18.3 but it's been like eating lemons.:)

3 trades in and not a lot to get my teeth into, maybe as Posty mentioned earlier, may have to wait until the US opens. Starting to think today's daily pivot will show us the way.

3 trades in and not a lot to get my teeth into, maybe as Posty mentioned earlier, may have to wait until the US opens. Starting to think today's daily pivot will show us the way.

I haven't used my normal strategy once today as no signals, used my other one that's still in phase 1 prototype stage..........:eek:

When I see the dax recoiling from 9743 it reminds me of Homer Simpson trying to drink beer from an electrified 6 pack. It gets a shock, recoils, and just keeps coming back. Stupid is as stupid does.

Your right on that one........needs a cattle prod.