Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Actually, no they don't. Depends on your broker, which instrument exactly and at which time if provides the data feed to you, but in reality, DAX (Frankfurt) stock exchange opens 1 hour sooner.

BR

So you play FDAX gap as opposed to DAX CASH gap, right?

Yes... abstract from your link:

The Eurex, a European electronic futures and options exchange based in Zurich, Switzerland with a subsidiary in Frankfurt, Germany, offers options (ODAX) and Futures (FDAX) on the DAX from 08:00 to 22:00 CET.

Like I said... depends WHICH DAX, WHICH data feed, broker preference, etc. My broker heavily depends on Eurex and what I stated works for me. No pressure to follow... :)

BR

Your making a meal out of nothing, no point coming on this thread and deliberately complicating a simple issue................:sleep:

Your making a meal out of nothing, no point coming on this thread and deliberately complicating a simple issue................:sleep:

Which is why I didnt bother replying.
Some people just cant say 'I was wrong', Mr Market usually weeds them out very quickly.

Mental markets ….gold pushed back down testing 1292 again ...I still think this is the main area for gold at the mo

ftse/dax are hitting major cycle levels now this should give some downside ….dax has a cap at 9760 imo cash

if all the h&s patterns play out on the US markets then we really are going to the moon !

possible selling pressure ndx/ftse/dax yesterday....

Short FDax at 766 stop 800

That was unlucky, I remembered you placed that trade last night and I was searching for it on the thread. The Dax Futures opened at 7am with that in profit then moved up 20 points in 20 seonds. :(

That was unlucky, I remembered you placed that trade last night and I was searching for it on the thread. The Dax Futures opened at 7am with that in profit then moved up 20 points in 20 seonds. :(

Not a big deal 15 points loss .

It was so quiet last night that twice i looked at Forex prices to see if they moved as the indices stopped and i thought my platform had flat lined.......

It was so quiet last night that twice i looked at Forex prices to see if they moved as the indices stopped and i thought my platform had flat lined.......

Ah remember the good old days when the Fed would pump the Dow up 100 points overnight and you could trade the gap on the open. You try telling that to kids of today and they wont believe you. I used to live in a ...

I don't trade the Dax but it is a market that interests me. Looks like a nice range is forming here between 9750 - 9790, anyone scalping this?

Attachments

• DAX - 14.05.14.png
    DAX - 14.05.14.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Some body change the batteries...................

SBS, no not at the moment, no setups and way too quiet..............hope you ok dude.:)