Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

:clap:

Attachments

• imagesCALQB42O.jpg
    imagesCALQB42O.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 86
got a chart JT?

Hey HTW, I do not have cash chart currently, let me see if I can grab :

But if you have cash chart and you can post weekly and daily then I can tell you.

you can also post monthly but not required now.. that was a hint as well if you want to see yoursefl. three rivers meeting together :p

Last edited:
http://donovan-ang.blogspot.sg/2013/12/funds-flow-analysis-ffa-3-december-2013.html (3 DEC 2013: REITERATED SELL-DOWN WARNING)
《NOVEMBER OF 2013 USED BY SMART MONEY FOR SHORTS SET-UP》

+ Many high profile analysts and analysts who like to bake in the limelight are giving bullish calls, buy calls and buy-the-market calls in public media.
+ Retailers are buys and longs now (Avoid the Herd).
+ Max Shorts maintained by S.M.
+ Continual Increase in Bearish Puts by Smart Monies and Market Movers.

http://donovan-ang.blogspot.sg/2013/12/funds-flow-analysis-ffa-3-december-2013.html (3 DEC 2013: REITERATED SELL-DOWN WARNING)

+ Many high profile analysts and analysts who like to bake in the limelight are giving bullish calls, buy calls and buy-the-market calls in public media.

This guy has continuously been saying that smart money is placing shorts blah blah blah for nearly a month now. I guess the market had to pause at some point but seriously what a load of tosh lol

Hi Donovan.

Where did you manage to find the data on "Increase in Bearish Puts by Smart Monies and Market Movers" and who in your opinion is a "Market Mover".
Thanks.

the ft video i posted yesterday was saying that the strong pound, 1.6417 was hurting ftse100 companies with foreign earnings, HSBA,RDSA,BLT,RIO all down big.

I don't trade FTSE futures, but congratulations on this thread hitting 1 million views.

Hi PB.

This is just a bucket forum, we trade anything here. Just a bunch of people posting drivel (speaking personally) about Gold, Forex, Dax, Dow and occasionally FTSE.
:clap:

HTW,

Have a look @ charts, they are all coming to 5490-5500, I will also post a chart in the night which accuratly projects figures.

Attachments

• day.jpg
    day.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 99
  • week.jpg
    week.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 107
  • month.jpg
    month.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 109