Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If someone goes short the Dax at the moment, what would be the best vehicle to hedge it, in case it goes against ?

Buying a call option on the Dax
IG have them at various strike prices

Last edited:
S&P is going ti rip 1500 to shreds today, come on guy we've seen this so many times, its friday, bears getting murdered , shorts will square bulls will push !

S&P is going ti rip 1500 to shreds today, come on guy we've seen this so many times, its friday, bears getting murdered , shorts will square bulls will push !

Doesn't matter if it's Friday or not these days, bears get murdered regardless :)

whats the latest news on IG ftse shorts? when will they submit and cry "I want it to stop"

dow approaching 13,880 high from yesterday

haha this is true, to be fair i got murdered in the dax this morning before i finished my cup of Tea ! :LOL:

Is it true what a colleague was saying earlier, that yesterday's 10pt drop from the high is now considered a correction?

I have been annihilated by the FTSE!! Got my stops approaching, 6302. You can bet your bottom dollar IG are going to force it up there just to stop a load of their punters like me out!!

I have been annihilated by the FTSE!! Got my stops approaching, 6302. You can bet your bottom dollar IG are going to force it up there just to stop a load of their punters like me out!!

I don't think you are the only one. At what level/levels did you go short ?

Shorted Dax at 7840 about an hour ago (sorry, I just couldn't resist) and almost immediately started to go against me. Then I hedged with a double position in the Dow.