Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It still has some legs this market. Too much money out there.

AAPL will rally next week, after all call options expire worthless on Friday.

At these levels better to be in the game.

I Initiated a short on the Dow as well as on Oil

Oil a speculative play because all indications show that there is a balance towards the supply side.

Also about an hour earlier FEd's Plosser came out with some argumenation why QE will end sooner rather than later.

At these levels better to be in the game.

I Initiated a short on the Dow as well as on Oil

Oil a speculative play because all indications show that there is a balance towards the supply side.

You would think US stocks would be lower today but no Dow up ! Added to my short at 14.516 cash

why is everyone fighting the trend

If you have been long since late december its time to take some off the table, also why would you want to be long getting up to multi year highs, coming into a debt ceiling debate which will get fixed in the end but could see these markets correct a few hundred points before they do, we all know it will be alot of horse trading before they do, even if the trend is up, not harm shorting near the top, i certainly wouldnt want to buy it here.

If you have been long since late december its time to take some off the table, also why would you want to be long getting up to multi year highs, coming into a debt ceiling debate which will get fixed in the end but could see these markets correct a few hundred points before they do, we all know it will be alot of horse trading before they do, even if the trend is up, not harm shorting near the top, i certainly wouldnt want to buy it here.

Morning everyone. Totally agree.

good morning everyone

big fall in yield on US 10yr, money running to safety

helicopter crash in london