Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

he is been dreaming going short from 5600 which never worked
ftse has move 300 point but he is still hoping for 5500

I am not a subscriber but the man is pretty good and has excellent levels.

The "other place" has an alerts tab if u look in there it shows you his monthly totals which are added on daily basis.

i have been a subscriber for the last 3 weeks but no joy believe me sd.

this is todays

Attachments

• ni.png
    ni.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 149
i have been a subscriber for the last 3 weeks but no joy believe me sd.

I read his analysis and he seems very good at levels and direction.

what was the net result of your 3 weeks of trading using "the other place"

but please use your own due diligence to not rely on anything I say as an endorsement.

Last edited:
Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it. - Benjamin Franklin

samirs I give an honest opinion of his analysis, samirs i try and not name the website and just say "other place"

i suppose the motto should be "nobody knows nothing" from John Bogle,

but i have seen in spending 3 weeks full time in-front of the computer screen waiting for instructon. totally waste of time and money if you have 100 members you make £30*100= £3000 grand a month who want to trade? giving analysis is one thing but in the chat going scalping and against the direction you are lost i made loss in the last 3 weeks put it that way. i would not recomend to any body but its your money i won,t be waisting it any more. you could trade better with tossing a coin.

i suppose the motto should be "nobody knows nothing" from John Bogle,

This is absolutely true.

Finally it is a game of probabilities.

With proper due dilligence and based on previous behaviour, one can somehow weigh the probabilities for the next move.

but i have seen in spending 3 weeks full time in-front of the computer screen waiting for instructon. totally waste of time and money if you have 100 members you make £30*100= £3000 grand a month who want to trade? giving analysis is one thing but in the chat going scalping and against the direction you are lost i made loss in the last 3 weeks put it that way. i would not recomend to any body but its your money i won,t be waisting it any more. you could trade better with tossing a coin.

Kul firstly whilst I occasionally bring Nicks Email to the table so to speak I certainly don't subscribe not for any reason other than I'm quite capable of making my own **** ups on occasions..........:D (edited....Word started with Co !!)

I genuinely haven't looked at his figures but a well respected thread member is saying 14 Consecutive months of gains but you are giving the opposite reaction ??

Does he call his trades live via text or what ?? Or is automated ??

i dont intend to start the whole debate again but read your posts and claims again...

there is a real life subscriber stating his experience. But you dont want to believe him but rather go by a vendor's claim on their website

similarly you continue to have unshakable faith in your friend wallstreet's ability to rake in 1000s of points each week though there has been well documented evidence here of all the fraudulent activities (including using multiple IDs to fool the board members) taken up by them and also how hollow those claims have been.

I rested my case long back.

samirs please try and forget about w*lls**eet that is done and dusted, what u are saying is that I cannot express honestly held views even when i take the precaution of not naming the actual site.

I post on this thread videos of tim haefke , and charles biderman, oscar carboni. I believe these people have a good handle on the market, some people have asked me who is good to follow on twitter and i have given some names,

I suppose I should delete my post saying this "other place" has good analysis and i was considering subscribing, thats all i can do.

you say done and dusted with wallstreet and make the following post

I find it hillarious when someone uses the words "honest analysis or view" with regards claims such as 1000s of points per week (will this person sell signals for £50 per month and bother creating multiple fake ids) and 14 consecutive months (again will the person sell signals for peanuts, bother getting their name maligned). There has been well documented evidence which at least is worth considering.

Personally I don't believe anyone has "handle over the market". That statement just shows ignorance.

What's required is handle over one's own behaviour in managing a good and bad trade.

posting charts, videos and other things is fine. I use them as entertainment when I have some free time. So long as any individual is not being purported to be ruling the market, making 1000s of pips a week, never losing, lives on the moon, can walk on fire and other impossible claims.

so somebody can work out the name from

**llst**et

thats amazing,

All I'd say is that analysis is one thing, trading from it is quite another :smart:

I think that having read your first post (see below) you should have learnt a lesson about subscription services by now !
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/152768-review-ftseday-com-15.html#post1998986

Last edited:
Looking for ASX to test 4480, gains should be capped at 4515, current 4501
Will buy below 4470.
Hong Kong 21,600 is key, break below will force overseas markets lower.
Aussie GDP on tap, not normally a big market mover.
Fiscal cliff seems to be putting pressure on the USD.
US traders overnight saying no fiscal cliff deal by year end with just a stop gap measure, with a real deal coming Feb/Mar 2013.

A while back on this thread a guy called mark made some comments. He was either mark austin or mark ftse day trader I think but I can't be sure (samirs will find it) anyway he commented on one of my posts and in reply I asked him to give his thoughts on the ftse. As far as I can remember he made some excuse about not having time but would post if time allowed. To date he has not posted and so I assume he is such a busy guy he just hasn't got the time for T2W

I often wonder why such a great trader was surfing this thread in the first place. :)

yes people are not that idiot

and point is not that...it is about you continuing to support unverified and impossible claims despite plethora of evidence to the contrary....and by the way member has been banned more than once and all his / her alter egos have also been buried

i think NASA have beamed his profile into outer space as well:)

I dunno why people don't just keep the blinkers on. If you listen to any of these guys it's bound to influence your thinking. Even on this thread when people I respect announce a contrary position to mine I take fright and it's hard work to clear it from your mind and concentrate on your own thing.

Another point is that there's only one thing you can control (within reason) and that's how much you lose. If things go your way you can partly control how much you take if you know how much you need to take from the market to keep your account ticking along on the right side. Other than that it's all in the lap of the Gods.

Lastly, entries are easy but they put no bread on the table - that's the job of exits.

not sure what you mean by 'samirs will find it'

there are enough local gurus, experts on this thread to do that

i didnt understand rest of the post either. But that's my fault. So ignore that. I have already been made aware of my IQ level in the past.

just thought you would go through the past posts ...that's all :)

they are not deleted