Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

plus the ECB liquidity / funding announced for the spanish banks early in the month make the tests worthless !?

right now I am watching the parliament channel and MP's are discussing massive miss-selling of credit swaps a sum of £100bill has been mentioned, have the uk bank analyst factored these future losses into their projections/forecasts

Z scores are a good way of knowing which bank is going to fail. previously you could look at the rates banks were paying on fixed deposits would tell u which ones would fail, the ones paying the most for fixed money were the most desperate. banks selling assets is also a warning sign.

These stress tests appear to be a "comfort blanket" just like the triple a rating on those worthless MBS's

I posted a "euro bank death list" on this forum, i found it on instutrade website.

Morning All
Sydney
BHP - 2.4%
RIO - 1.7%
20 mins left.
Bit of buying in the commodity currencies.
Over the UK see if you can get the cat to bounce.

Morning All
Sydney
BHP - 2.4%
RIO - 1.7%
20 mins left.
Bit of buying in the commodity currencies.
Over the UK see if you can get the cat to bounce.

hi bustech, FTSE100 looks like betters have it down 55pts, dow should bounce might help ftse100

I got some of that, yesterday, but I lost a lot poncing around beforehand. Today, I have decided to assume that we have seen the top and I shorted at 5522. I don't know---we'll see. It might last all day or less than an hour, or I could get cold feet at any time.