Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Brilliant stuff dc. I saw that move coming on the dow, was a great set up. Shame my spread bet account froze on trying to buy again, so missed a chunk. Thanks for your posts, they helped reinforce my own views, and gave me some confidence.

Brilliant stuff dc. I saw that move coming on the dow, was a great set up. Shame my spread bet account froze on trying to buy again, so missed a chunk. Thanks for your posts, they helped reinforce my own views, and gave me some confidence.

your welcome

Haven't had much time to trade this morning as we took C-J junior in for his first day at Feltham Young Offenders, but I thought I would post the 5 min chart for this morning.

Notice that we had an almost perfect 161.8% extension. At 9:30am when it went back to retest the 127% retracement it was clear that if it broke above this it was going to go to 161.8%.

did he have a good first day then? :)

nice gap up on the FTSE now this one you want to fill poss down to 115

no rush today should be plenty on offer in my book looking for 322/335 for the high so we should get a good price in next 20 mins @130s or better

struggling to get down to price looks like it will be 135 and make do with 335 top

he he its 8:50 quick lads look buzy

what do we do again oh yea Buy em 115 bid on 100 113 on a 20 115 a fiver sold