Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Haven't had much time to trade this morning as we took C-J junior in for his first day at Feltham Young Offenders, but I thought I would post the 5 min chart for this morning.

Notice that we had an almost perfect 161.8% extension. At 9:30am when it went back to retest the 127% retracement it was clear that if it broke above this it was going to go to 161.8%.

Attachments

• 12 Sept 2011 162% extension.jpg
    12 Sept 2011 162% extension.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 151
Haven't had much time to trade this morning as we took C-J junior in for his first day at Feltham Young Offenders, but I thought I would post the 5 min chart for this morning.

Notice that we had an almost perfect 161.8% extension. At 9:30am when it went back to retest the 127% retracement it was clear that if it broke above this it was going to go to 161.8%.

Not a bad start to the day, but am now going to wait for our American friends to come on board.... S &P broken trend line, so am worried we may not have seen the low.

I see we have just bounced the 61.8 fib of the strong move at 9 am

bit slow this morning but thats fine both FTSE n DOW confirming a low move to come for sept now we just need to get a high to short

right now the pattern points to mediocre high circa 200 today end of day pullback then taking it 322/335 tomorrow with a pullback into close then we need to gap to 404

Heads up all ...... possible radiation leak in France ..... major news channels haven't picked this up yet

all agencies are trying to get details of this - but no success... but soemone just put 5000 lots on the offer , then pulled them within seconds

all agencies are trying to get details of this - but no success... but soemone just put 5000 lots on the offer , then pulled them within seconds

explosion confirmed - 1 death - but no info on any radiation leak