Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

it is roaring.

I also ordered some book from the gary Smith book, by some guy who was the biggest trader of sp500 in the pits

that the guy who quite simply scalped to the long side if SP trading strong against DOW and vice versa?

Aussie(market mover) and Kiwi unemployment data on Thursday.
Plus Japan data and BOE in focus.
Also China data on Friday.
Hope the US sells today then long again in Asia.
See ya Thurs.

Shorted FTSE from 5898...........

Dax likewise from 7410........

Tight Stops (by my risk appetite at -30)

Excellent call !
Went short dax as well for 20 points only, though

Attachments

• dax07112012.JPG
    dax07112012.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 180
dont ya just love the markets didnt get the bottom didnt get the top but a nice little 100 chunk in the middle

right now I will move entries as per monday 12900 then enter up to 13050 if not a fast move in first half hour then I will take a small contra entry at 2:50 and 3:05

forthe FTSE Im happy to enter early tomorrow and hold in to next week it still has the 6500 target but seems reluctant to go low for an entry price

dont ya just love the markets didnt get the bottom didnt get the top but a nice little 100 chunk in the middle

right now I will move entries as per monday 12900 then enter up to 13050 if not a fast move in first half hour then I will take a small contra entry at 2:50 and 3:05

forthe FTSE Im happy to enter early tomorrow and hold in to next week it still has the 6500 target but seems reluctant to go low for an entry price

thanks for sharing dc2000

just as an aside anyone with IG they have a binary thing for FTSE to finish up at 2.5 so £25 gets ya a grand if I have it right

just figured out why its falling, "the committee to re-elect Obama" no longer need to hold the market up, damn forgot all about them.