Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Many thanks for all the responses. I use AOL's browser, which I am fairly sure is IE8. I do have Mozilla and Opera installed as other browsers. So will try them as suggested. My computer is fast enough. AMD Quad Phenom 9600 Hz chip with 4 MB of Ram, and I am running WIndows XP 64 bit.

That's generally a bad idea in this day and age as many websites use javascript as an integral part.
Just go with an add on to block adverts.

Agree for continual/everyday use, but as as a temporary measure after you have signed into TWTD it could help with finding the cause of the problem

question for ya whats best route around London M1 then clockwiseM25 or M40 then anticlockwise M25 mid day

This T2W thread keeps causing problems with my computer. I think it is all the ads on the screen. They keep freezing my computer. Sometimes it locks up completely. It must have something to do with cache or Flash Player or something. Any suggestions anyone?

Martin, try deleting all of your temp internet files. You could also try running Firefox rather than IE (assuming you are using internet explorer). I personally find firefox more stable and generally better

Many thanks for all the responses. I use AOL's browser, which I am fairly sure is IE8. I do have Mozilla and Opera installed as other browsers. So will try them as suggested. My computer is fast enough. AMD Quad Phenom 9600 Hz chip with 4 MB of Ram, and I am running WIndows XP 64 bit.

if it's just started to happen try a restore back a few days

Thanks to all. I am using the Mozilla browser and it is so much better.

orange/t - looks like the gap closed, then tried to go down and ran out of steam. We are up against resistance levels again, so maybe a small pause before continuing.

Thanks to all. I am using the Mozilla browser and it is so much better.

orange/t - looks like the gap closed, then tried to go down and ran out of steam. We are up against resistance levels again, so maybe a small pause before continuing.

i use seamonkey just because i like the name:LOL:

long 5372

edit - will kill if dow pushes through 400

edit 2 - stopped out be+17

Last edited: