Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

for got to add my preference is for a +60 gap and gap fill after a bump for early trade

evening chaps
plan for me this week buy everything

tomorrow on the FTSE I would like to see a lower low and higher high than Friday 226 to 376 is where calc is pointing
I would like to buy the DOW 11022 so will use that as a guide when buying FTSE

FTSE has 400 points to target and DOW 800 so should be fun the DOW has produced low target and Im sure FTSE will do the same this week

1st target DOW 251 2nd 304 I will use the FTSE new highs to give DOW exits if they come early in the day in the UK session

by wednesday I will tire of buying me thinks and will start selling but depends on targets hit by then

My apologies if you answered this before DC.. But are you quoting DOW cash or futures?

My apologies if you answered this before DC.. But are you quoting DOW cash or futures?

always cash I just add points to calced futures price

currently on sidelines waiting for entry there is too much upside for me to short here but would want at least 5272 or a break of this mornings high for the long

John - I think DC already answered. He always quotes cash prices for Dow and FTSE.

Mincy open this morning. US are off for Columbus Day. They are all off leaf peeping. Could be a quiet day here. Currently range bound between 5278 and 5310. My guess is that 5278 will go at some time and we will test friday's low.

large option expiry today on euro at 1.35 level - hence the squeezing this level which is holding ftse up for now... am not sure what time it expiries.. probable this afternoon

large option expiry today on euro at 1.35 level - hence the squeezing this level which is holding ftse up for now... am not sure what time it expiries.. probable this afternoon

it is reported there are large offers at the 1.35 level

LAst year Columbus Day was low volume mincy stuff. Today is not looking any different. It looks like it wants to go higher, and I think we should see 5330 on ftse futures and maybe even test 5349, but it will be a snooze fest with lots of uneven price action.

I think I am done for the day.. this kind of price action is not for me. Far better to relax and recharge. Five day weeks are overrated anyway.