Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

anyone know why the dow rallied 147 pts into the close?
“We affirm our strong commitment to do what is necessary to ensure the financial stability of the euro area, in particular by using the existing EFSF/ESM instruments in a flexible and efficient manner in order to stabilise markets for Member States…”

no, but the ftse boys must have known something was up since ftse last hour was ultra strong vs dow and then ultra weak during the eventual dow rally

yep proves the saying,

"amateurs open the market and pro's close it"

Morning all -- my best guess re. the rapid dow rise is to challenge the short positions initiated 19/20/21 st , they are quite often sharp rises to " scare " traders out of the market and then we would continue back down , my second guess would be buyers storming back for continued up trend , but I have been known to get it wrong before :)

Morning all -- my best guess re. the rapid dow rise is to challenge the short positions initiated 19/20/21 st , they are quite often sharp rises to " scare " traders out of the market and then we would continue back down , my second guess would be buyers storming back for continued up trend , but I have been known to get it wrong before :)

morning klw

I agree 100%, the sharpest up days occur during a bear market

Dow 12450 has acted as support 3 times it is 50% retracement of the 45 day move

Morning SD

If Dow breaks 12,450
12,000 is next level.
Also keep an eye on China PMI (government version) over the weekend.
Should give the lead for next week.

Morning SD

If Dow breaks 12,450
12,000 is next level.
Also keep an eye on China PMI (government version) over the weekend.
Should give the lead for next week.

Hi bustech
notice how these elites come out with anything when the market is going into meltdown. they must be very desperate

dow , sp , nasdaq all done their adr's overnight , will be interesting to see what happens from here.

BATS inverse head shoulders, or cup and handle ?

Attachments

• BATS head shoulders.png
    BATS head shoulders.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 125