Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

mornin' , sd, you guess as good as mine, may be the bank help gov announced. I just played the relative move combined with anticipating 9am reversal. Was a bit quick off the mark it seems "protecting the ftse long that I took first, but on the +side already. Probably leave it whilst golfing unless there's a good bit in it before I go.

yep it is strange, wonder how gilts are doing, Money moving into risk in ftse100 yet money moving out of risk in US??
:confused:

any FX guys check this guy out on twitter

@MBForex
Michael Boutros is a Trader/Currency Strategist with DailyFX.com specializing in FX & Intermarket Analysis. Risk Disclaimer

LONDON (MarketWatch) — Shares in U.K. oil firms and banks jumped on Friday, as fresh comments from British Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne about cheap bank funding calmed markets, while reports said central bankers are ready to act in case the upcoming Greek election triggers a credit crunch.

stopped out 5510 too quick off the mark

Yes, you got a pullback, didn't you? When you come off the top you have to wait for that because it will come. One way that I counter that kind of urge to get in is to put an order in 5-10 points above and a stop well above the high until you get the breakdown, when you lower the stop to more normal levels. But, whatever way you play it, there almost certainly will be a pullback after a fall from a high.

I have left Footsie alone, today, and have shorted the Euro which is why I am quiet.

was in FT chatroom , found out why cyclicals are rallying and defensives are falling, with strong dollar and strong bonds.

Yes, you got a pullback, didn't you? When you come off the top you have to wait for that because it will come. One way that I counter that kind of urge to get in is to put an order in 5-10 points above and a stop well above the high until you get the breakdown, when you lower the stop to more normal levels. But, whatever way you play it, there almost certainly will be a pullback after a fall from a high.

I have left Footsie alone, today, and have shorted the Euro which is why I am quiet.

I will watch out for that next time. Should have stuck to my plan of waiting for the 8 to cross the 21 ema.. tried to jump the gun.

That is similar to my method, too. Different averages but, what the hell, we all have our favourites!

That is similar to my method, too. Different averages but, what the hell, we all have our favourites!

I'm trying to keep it very simple 5 min chart no indicators take every cross, but look at me today, why is it so hard to do something so simple? New mantra "Have a plan and stick to it"