Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Lex van Dam ‏@lexvandam
This G20 intervention is clearly a massive red herring. And CNBC loves getting involved.

Think Dow today friday, will be unable to close above thursdays 12,652 close, would short ftse above 5500

Flat or Down close for Dow this friday,

Morning sd Thanks for that video tip yesterday I watched it all it was inspiring. That guy goed into the pit every day with 5 pivot numbers, yesterdays high,low and close and the opening range.... doesn't look at charts... yet he is 13 years into making profits every month! Strong opening today on the ftse dft

Morning sd Thanks for that video tip yesterday I watched it all it was inspiring. That guy goed into the pit every day with 5 pivot numbers, yesterdays high,low and close and the opening range.... doesn't look at charts... yet he is 13 years into making profits every month! Strong opening today on the ftse dft

Hi there HTW ,

FTSE needs to be at 5520 to line up with current dow of 12717

i do not think dow can close strong i think it wil be flat or down. so I went to short ftse strength

yesterdays murmerings of cent bank action, may resurface and make people not want to go into weekend short. this may add some strength

FTSE cyclical are strong and defensive s are weak, unusual given strong bonds and strong dollar,, normally is a risk averse trade, strong bonds means money comes out of cyclicals and goes into defensive we have the opposite, any ideas?

Hi there HTW ,

FTSE needs to be at 5520 to line up with current dow of 12717

i do not think dow can close strong i think it wil be flat or down. so I went to short ftse strength

After such a strong opening think I will short when the price breaks a whole candle under the 8 day ema

yeah, ftse continued its relative weakness this morning. It's just beginning to show a bit of strength so I'm long/short (5496/12714)

Morning Barjon, US bonds strong dollar strong , yet FTSE cyclical s are very strong and defensive s are weak? any ideas why this is?

yesterday with those rumours of central bank action on european banks, did not get much of a boost to US indices, the rumour mongers have cried wolf too often no one will believe them .

Morning Barjon, US bonds strong dollar strong , yet FTSE cyclical s are very strong and defensive s are weak? any ideas why this is?

mornin' , sd, you guess as good as mine, may be the bank help gov announced. I just played the relative move combined with anticipating 9am reversal. Was a bit quick off the mark it seems "protecting the ftse long that I took first, but on the +side already. Probably leave it whilst golfing unless there's a good bit in it before I go.