Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The selling on the s&p is building, 3 minutes to the move.

Sent from my Nokia 8210 using my finger.

Should have just traded the s&p.

That move had virtually no impact on the dow!

Attachments

• sp.png
    sp.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 82
I just get the feeling the last move on the Dow was a fake

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I have put lemon juice on my face so I am invisible on this thread.I rubbed lemon juice on his face to make MYSELF invisible to OTHERS. You could say I was not delusional, not on drugs — just incredibly mistaken.

I knew that lemon juice is used as an invisible ink. Logically, then, lemon juice would make MY face invisible to the ftse winners . I tested this out before the posts , putting juice on my face and snapping a selfie with a mobile camera. There was no face in the photo! (members here never figured that out. Most likely I was no more competent as a photographer than I was as a TRADER.) i report one problem with his scheme. The lemon juice stung me eyes so badly that i could barely see.

you guys did not see invisible me today:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Holding a short on the ftse from 7482... stop tightened. Also short on WTI from 4872..looking at a potential stall. Both pump or dump scenarios so stops placed accordingly. Let's see how it goes.

Asian markets closed without a common trend, though prudence over today’s Fed meeting has dominated investor sentiment. The Nikkei closed with gains near 0.50%, favored by the devaluation of the Yen against the Dollar.

Holding a short on the ftse from 7482... stop tightened. Also short on WTI from 4872..looking at a potential stall. Both pump or dump scenarios so stops placed accordingly. Let's see how it goes.

Moved ftse stop to lock in profit... sp area 7430...will it hold? Further downside possible to 7400 - 10 if not... if it holds go to Rez 7450.
WTI twiddling thumbs atm...as buyers and sellers try and make mind up but more likely to have downside imho.

Moved ftse stop to lock in profit... sp area 7430...will it hold? Further downside possible to 7400 - 10 if not... if it holds go to Rez 7450.
WTI twiddling thumbs atm...as buyers and sellers try and make mind up but more likely to have downside imho.

Update - out on ftse for decent start to the day.

After giving some signs of correction yesterday, the Fed's statement, which fits sharply in investors' expectations, boosted the common currency. Generally, when a given event fits investors' expectations, there is a tendency for financial markets to continue, at least in the short term, the underlying trend. This pattern is different from that in which the market expects a favorable factor or event and reacts in advance, so-called buy on rumors sell on facts.

38minutes left until spike-galore on DOW.

Well what can I say...not much reaction from rate decision yesterday other than gradual move up.

I am going to be waiting for shorts possibly next Tuesday to see if I can get 200-300pips....this setup is forever taking its time.

I am not expecting any sell-offs but if we do get any tomorrow or Monday, I may look at entries with lower stakes.

Went all pear shaped yesterday. Cable seems to have found new lucazade and attempting to get to 1.32 whilst support is now established at 1.30.

Took FTSE down somewhat but still not giving up the fight for 7500 imo. Any pull backs on cable will see it have another go. 7490s failed yesterday. Maybe 7508 today???

Maintaining bullish bias on pound being over cooked. (y)

+60 and done for teh day. Will probably miss out on a good +300 point up move on teh dow, but I have things to do and don't want to babysit it. Good luck