Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

left with one dow short at 10 and a dax short at 87

targets dow at 90 and dax at 90 reserve the right to alter that but unless we go nuts from here that's my day done.

Got a blow off in mind for the fed - keeping the market this high with a big announcement at ATHs.

Keeping plenty of ammo on hand, could be a day for movement both sides.

Got a blow off in mind for the fed - keeping the market this high with a big announcement at ATHs.

Keeping plenty of ammo on hand, could be a day for movement both sides.

One would expect a drop from here but could go another 40 before that, so I am happy with the bits I have and have a good few points to lose back lol.

One would expect a drop from here but could go another 40 before that, so I am happy with the bits I have and have a good few points to lose back lol.

Agree, these locations are best played in chunks, then add the lot up at the end of day and see whats the score. The primary play may lose, but the in between trades can make the difference.

38minutes left until spike-galore on DOW.

What have we had going into the fed?

A big gap up, then no follow through lots of buyers caught high in this market, BUT we have an underlying event that can create even more implusive decision making, beyond any weak scenario.

Will split a position up into 3 units, and spread above the highs, with a view of a gap closure (cash)@620 as at least 1 unit target, the rest, take what we can get.

Thats the plan.:rolleyes:

If not we shoot down of the bat and the high is in for a bit.