Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think WSW87 can sympathise with you there.

Oh yes lol . Got to the point where I had no idea where I was going to put a stop. Hence I packed up when I did, only to notice the last trade went 100 pts higher than the entry.

Bottom line, the trades were not clear enough, so I got punished, rightly so for taking them.

First time in nearly 12 months when buying the DAX pullbacks while sleeping did not work.

Such is life.

Oil has prolonged its recent rise, even in the face of the release of energy reserves by the Department of Energy. Oil stocks increased by 118,000 barrels last week, compared to forecasts of a drop of 2.1 million barrels. Gasoline inventories fell by 894 thousand barrels, compared to an expected decrease of about 288 thousand barrels. From a technical point of view, Brent is faced with a zone of resistance formed by the 48.33 / 49.15 levels.

Dow up 30 within 10 minutes, just like yesterday and the day before.

With a high of 21,339 thats +52 overnight once again. Not even a 250 point drop on the Nikkei can make it go down.

Every time it drops it gaps up the next day and races for the moon, I wouldn't like to be short on the open.

Be a short squeeze during the day before a follow through drop in last 2-3hrs of US trading.......or the other scenario is, weekly candle to close as doji at 21370

Be a short squeeze during the day before a follow through drop in last 2-3hrs of US trading.......or the other scenario is, weekly candle to close as doji at 21370

4th July on Tuesday, the humans are going to f*ck off early today and the robots will walk it back up with zero volume.

Just my opinion at 5am. :)

Well its now Friday in all time zones of the US and the Dow is going down. :eek:

Might even make it to yesterdays close. :rolleyes: