Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The big boys on the s&p are down around 1.5% only the banks are stopping a 30 point fall.

So in order to offset a 1.8% drop in google, 1% drop in apple and 1% drop in amazon theyve jacked up the price of wells fargo by 3% JPM 2.2% and Bank of America 2.6%

Not rigged at all.

So in order to offset a 1.8% drop in google, 1% drop in apple and 1% drop in amazon theyve jacked up the price of wells fargo by 3% JPM 2.2% and Bank of America 2.6%

Not rigged at all.

Its the US I guess so nothing surprises in the extremes they will go to to hold the market higher (or preventing the drop - for now) . The signs were there when Dax falls 300 and Dow falls like a feather. Which does not help when one uses the US to help with any Dax decisions. Arrgghh

I been bearish on both DAX and DOW, sorry not rubbing it in but it was obvious there was weakness...just needed patience for it to drop.

y'r not alone, at dax 12700 I mention my 1st entry on dax would be 12525, repeated when dax was 12600 but these guys scalp with a razor, will long a down market for 15pt swing on a 1 min chart... for me, too much risk for little reward but that's what they do. In all, I think all my entries were about as good as could be, I'm satisfied with the positons, now I wait and see

Attachments

• 29-06-2017 16-18-48.png
    29-06-2017 16-18-48.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 65

Not rigged at all.

Passing the stress test mean anything?
HSBC + 4.63% atm

Stopped out at 21350. :D

I'm quitting now, I can only screw it up from here.

Now if only the s&p would go up 25 points I could win the s&p weekly competition as well. :devilish:

Somebody buying big at low of day in Nasdaq possible short covering but that might be it for todays selloff TICKQ 5min:

Attachments

• tick.png
    tick.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 56
Stopped out at 21350. :D

I'm quitting now, I can only screw it up from here.

Now if only the s&p would go up 25 points I could win the s&p weekly competition as well. :devilish:

i've got a feeling teh average is gonna mug us both off! :)

Current sell-off will continue tomorrow on DAX/DOW - Sell at retracements IMO but be vigilant of any short-squeeze.

yup someone trading size def thinks the sell offs over and as most of the indices are correlated thats a heads up on the rest, have to go good luck all

Attachments

• tk.png
    tk.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 67
y'r not alone, at dax 12700 I mention my 1st entry on dax would be 12525, repeated when dax was 12600 but these guys scalp with a razor, will long a down market for 15pt swing on a 1 min chart... for me, too much risk for little reward but that's what they do. In all, I think all my entries were about as good as could be, I'm satisfied with the positons, now I wait and see

Banked 170ppips earlier from 12635 to 12465....lowest today 12385.