Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

only problem....asx 5600

Volume not great but hanging in there.

Keep waiting for a pull back or correction.

Few stocks I like to pick up but no way at these prices.

Happy to sit on cash at 3% and wait a while.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    251.4 KB · Views: 128
The banking sector may now be in focus after news about a private study in the UK, which revealed that British banks may lose a large number of domestic and European customers following the outcome of the referendum held last June and which resulted in the Brexit. The oil sector may be conditioned by the oil price drop after the unexpected increase in inventories in the US.

Volume not great but hanging in there.

Keep waiting for a pull back or correction.

Few stocks I like to pick up but no way at these prices.

Happy to sit on cash at 3% and wait a while.

the last week everytime I had the markets go up then it would be correct. Everytime I had the markets going down it would go up. Something is keeping this up

With you on this although I don't trade the S&P. Currently short on the Dax at an average price of 10632. Small risk for a decent payout if it works out

Seriously confused. Data is confused. This is some random crap. eur/usd falling. WTI fell hard, DXY is up. But indices are up. There's no news except friday and that should shed 100 points from dow. Best to stay out till the dust clears

hope DOW retraces here because i'm in a bit of a pickle with these longs from above:cry:

Last edited:
lol pretty sure she definitely wants to rally lol does that surprise me in the slightest? no. lol

It's a free trade though...so yh. Will just let it do it's thing