Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The appreciation of the Japanese currency detracted from the performance of the leading exporting companies, specially automakers (like Honda and Mazda). The liquidity was lower, with investors waiting for the conference in Jackson Hole.

someone with alot of money is creating new highs so the we don't go to lower lows. Problem is that they're making amateur mistakes by only using the buy button.

Hi, Everyone,

Price did, almost, reach the day's high for a secod time on FT. I am, still, in short mode today. At least, that is my view from before the open.

G'day,

FTSE - think it will be very choppy today. Possible fill up to 6860 on the open followed by drift downward. Lets see and be ready for anything!

G'day,

FTSE - think it will be very choppy today. Possible fill up to 6860 on the open followed by drift downward. Lets see and be ready for anything!

Looks like it went the other way lol - think it might still fill to 6850.

I'm L FTSE 6823

this last trade..that was for SHOW...by your commentary you know damn well shouldn't have taken it

even money in your mind, you celebrate a coin flip :clap:

Your completely wrong, this was not a SHOW trade as you put it, I also don't flip a coin, it was a completely accurate decision to take the trade, it was planned out stop (-15) and Limit (+30), the entry was completely vindicated shortly after entry when the 30 pips where bagged, whilst you where still adding to a position that was going offside. For the record I don't do SHOW trades, I trade for a living and have done for nearly 15 years now, I've fined tuned my style and whilst it may seem I trade against the action as YOU view, I take no notice of how anybody else sees and interprets the PA, its what makes us all different and why some traders lose and some win.

Attachments

• DOW 15 Minute.png
    DOW 15 Minute.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Dow 30 Miniute.png
    Dow 30 Miniute.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited: