Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

think most said the top was in yesterday maybe the s@p will hit 2177/9 next week then we will see

lol, if you don't know whats going to happen today.....retirement should be a good idea

Theres no news today so its all technical. In which case the chart looks like s&p will go up to 2180, but I have the s&p at 2130 by the end of the day in the competition.

So apart from knowing there will be a BIG move today I couldnt say which way, 2180 or 2130?

Whats your view?

ftse 6900 within the next 2 weeks

or 6590....but it's in their best interest to have a slow rally and no sudden crazy swings from news or crisis.....somehow every time this happens certain players do some sneaky sh^t....namely the chinese. The brexit gave them a nice devaluation

Given you posted this 2 days ago the second one 20 minutes after the first one it cant be all that certain to you either. ;)

I think Russian coaches have been training the US markets, they're on steroids today.

I have the ftse closing above 6702 by end of day possibly above 6740
I have the dax closing above 10143 by end of day possibly touch 10227
I have the stoxx 50 closing 2961 or possibly 2985
I have the cac 40 going to 4411...nuff said on that lol
I have the dow in the 18641 area mid day

The delay in rallies is a just cause......everything to make sure we finish the week in positive territory

s&p 10 points off the magic 2180 number and 40 points off my 2130 number and I still couldnt tell you where it will close tonight at 9pm. Thats how mad these markets are (unless its just me :whistling), I'll be stealing a few points here and there today.

Very strange moves, no volume.
I quit for the week.
Why make a buck on Friday when you can make 10 bucks on Monday with the traders stuck from Friday.

Next week
Aus CPI (y)
US FOMC
BOJ

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 75
Very strange moves, no volume.
I quit for the week.
Why make a buck on Friday when you can make 10 bucks on Monday with the traders stuck from Friday.

Thats how I'm reading it.
Good idea to quit till Monday, I can grab the last of the English summer here. We had 3 full days of it this year. Ahh well, soon be Christmas. :LOL:

"UK economy contracts at steepest pace since early-2009"

Ftse rallies 1% on the news. :rolleyes:

"UK economy contracts at steepest pace since early-2009"

Ftse rallies 1% on the news. :rolleyes:

I can only see that as anticipation for a rate rise lol.

Can someone tell me who the hell is buying S&P at these levels given the massive disconnect from fundamentals??? :LOL:

I can only see that as anticipation for a rate rise lol.

Can someone tell me who the hell is buying S&P at these levels given the massive disconnect from fundamentals??? :LOL:

These guys.

Every time you short, they come along and steal your money!

Attachments

• robot-thief.jpg
    robot-thief.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 240px-Roberto.jpg
    240px-Roberto.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 65