Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

yeah I want this thing to keep going but realistically it's looking like more violent downs and then ups

last time we had 2 days in a week where the ftse went up over 100 points was in january february and we know what happened during those months

Bears completely rinsed today. I note that Channel 4 (pro-remain) news 7pm never mentions the stockmarket when it goes up, only when it goes down (headline doom news).
Interesting what they make of it tonight!

Well what a surprise - not a squeak about the stock market or economy on channel 4 news tonight. FTSE up over 3.58% on the day. If it had been the other way they would be shouting from the rooftops. Oh dear... Makes you despair.

S&P / Dow just took out last Fridays intraday high, thats why I closed. Should seem 'some' downside now.
My 2020 forecast for the S&P is looking a bit shaky now.

Don't you worry, the top is in tomorrow imho - everyone has all of a sudden turnt bullish. Not sure whether we'll see 2020 by Friday though, but hey you never know.

FTSE - Think we could go for another pump, possibly 6430 - 6460. Give bears a final rinse lol. All depends how bullish US markets are. If not possible gradual slide down to 6170 by the end of the week/early next week. Lets see. No bias today!

I would just love to see the FTSE out gun the European markets from now on, especially the DAX............O'h that would be so good........:devilish:

I would just love to see the FTSE out gun the European markets from now on, especially the DAX............O'h that would be so good........:devilish:

I think so.... Dax is saddled to the Euro project (run by committee) and all the risks inc bail outs, FTSE 100 is more global in any case and provided UK does not make a horlicks out of leaving the EU (but not Europe), it can expand - the world is our oyster!!

I think so.... Dax is saddled to the Euro project (run by committee) and all the risks inc bail outs, FTSE 100 is more global in any case and provided UK does not make a horlicks out of leaving the EU (but not Europe), it can expand - the world is our oyster!!

Bit in the news about New Zealand offering to send its negotiation team to help the UK start trade deals with other countries, apparently White Hall are run off their feet with it all. New Zealand, Oz, India, the US, Mexico, Canada and South Korea are wanting trade deal ASAP, and we are sending a team off to China to start talks with them...........we seem to have forgotten the old Commonwealth countries who with China (long standing ties) make up over half the worlds population...they haven't forgotten us....this is what the Malaysian PM said on Brexit.

Najib Abdul Razak, Prime Minister of Malaysia

"There will be testing times ahead for the UK. But the British people should know that one old friend will always be with them, as they open a new chapter in their long history."

As Tesco says "every little helps"

Bit in the news about New Zealand offering to send its negotiation team to help the UK start trade deals with other countries, apparently White Hall are run off their feet with it all. New Zealand, Oz, India, the US, Mexico, Canada and South Korea are wanting trade deal ASAP, and we are sending a team off to China to start talks with them...........we seem to have forgotten the old Commonwealth countries who with China (long standing ties) make up over half the worlds population...they haven't forgotten us....this is what the Malaysian PM said on Brexit.

Najib Abdul Razak, Prime Minister of Malaysia

"There will be testing times ahead for the UK. But the British people should know that one old friend will always be with them, as they open a new chapter in their long history."

As Tesco says "every little helps"

Africa, Indian sub-continent - huge markets

At the current moment all seek to know what is the extent of the recovery of European stock markets. In fact, there is a risk that this rally is taken advantage of by many fund managers to decrease their exposure to equity markets. The recent rally takes various characteristics of a climb framed in a downward medium term movement: the main buyers are hedge funds and short-term investors which are closing selling positions, the volume is not high and the sessions are particularly volatile. All these signs advise greater caution.

images

Final rinse for the bears?? lots of puking going on !! maybe one more push for a extra strong swill and rinse