Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I've just taken some off the table at 17,492 from dow 17,220.

Still waiting for ~ 17,600 for the rest.

My full portfolio is up 8.37% since 24/06..........anyway, for me the Brexit thing has been somewhat all consuming for the last couple of weeks, need to concentrate on the job in hand now.

I'll hasten to add I am also an investor - long term and have not sold anything.
I trade partly to hedge my portfolio.

FTSE on steroids, storming on if as nothings happened, can imagine Postmans cracked open the Champers now, excellent trading matey, :smart::smart:(y)(y)

Bears completely rinsed today. I note that Channel 4 (pro-remain) news 7pm never mentions the stockmarket when it goes up, only when it goes down (headline doom news).
Interesting what they make of it tonight!

Bears completely rinsed today. I note that Channel 4 (pro-remain) news 7pm never mentions the stockmarket when it goes up, only when it goes down (headline doom news).
Interesting what they make of it tonight!

Wonder if there will be any profit taking tomorrow?:whistling

Best to be contrarian to the pundits and economists.... amazing day, although I didn't really profit from it trading as I took a couple of short positions and was blown away!
I stood aside and watched in amazement.... must have been a lot of money pumped in today, I wonder how the hedge funds got on? SB's and brokers must have cleaned up.

S&P / Dow just took out last Fridays intraday high, thats why I closed. Should seem 'some' downside now.
My 2020 forecast for the S&P is looking a bit shaky now.