Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I hope they are not break even targets!

Good luck anyhow.

I am happy to take a quick 30-40 points any direction and take another look again. Safer, easier and sleeping with no positions is ok for me lately.

No, i've got them as 50% retrace of the 3 day fall.

I'm still long ftse 5795 and 5758 (adding to losers :whistling) and long dax 9019.

What could possibly go wrong :eek:

I'm still long ftse 5795 and 5758 (adding to losers :whistling) and long dax 9019.

What could possibly go wrong :eek:

You will get out of Dax by morning for sure in a + if that is all you want. As for FTSE I don't get the attraction. Lately it's been moving but much more bang for your money elsewhere.

You will get out of Dax by morning for sure in a + if that is all you want. As for FTSE I don't get the attraction. Lately it's been moving but much more bang for your money elsewhere.

I've been drawn back to the ftse after it went down up down up 100 points before the dow opened. I think that was last week but it seems like ages ago now. :)

Dax is doing alright, 6pm will tell all, if the 1 hours candle can be a green engulfing one, then we have some upside to go

Had my chance to close the dax for b/e - didnt take it.

Well I did wonder. There generally is no point exposing yourself to that downside to b/e at the first chance. If your Ftse is to come nearer to b/e you will have a reasonable few dax points to offset the trade by. Limited enough downside until after 21.00 I would hope.

Good luck.

Nikkei down 600+ premarket, and that's going to get worse when the markets open the stronger yen isnt going to help! Yes gl all!

It is just going in the direction to hurt the weak holders, just get them to squeal enough and give up and time to ride it back up.

Problems with spread betting and too much leverage available shown lately. 60 pips Dax 80 Dow lol.

Buyers are in for a quick few points, weak longs are then getting nervous see it not going back up and start waving the white flag. Classic market action all the better as it is happening at a good speed.

Keep the margin at a comfortable level and you can be patient, though I don't get the point in trying to pick bottoms when selling up moves has been profitable.