Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The ADP report showed that the private sector created 217,000 jobs in November, beating expectations for 190,000. The creation of jobs relative to October was revised upwards from 182,000 to 196,000. In these two months, the main driver of employment were small and medium enterprises focused on services. Although the correlation between this indicator and the official employment report (to be published on Friday) is not high, it is likely that the latter shows that the labor market remains dynamic. If this scenario is confirmed, the last obstacle to a rise in benchmark rates at this December meeting may have been removed.

I feel their pain.

Today I am down £1.1k - but as I started the morning down ~£3.5k I'm quite happy with that result :eek:

I'm down £300 on the day...but I only had one trade in this morning and was busy for the rest of the day. Was expecting a bull rinse in the morning, then a rip higher...when it went higher...instinct told me the chronies are at work here lol :sneaky:

bought dax 11400 CALL @ 27.1, 10 contracts, expiry 18th Dec
bought ftse 6400 CALL @ 33, 1 contract, expiry 18th Dec

-£300 means you definitely deserve a beer this evening tbh, I'm personally going to sink a couple of GnTs!

Don't we all love a good market chrony? Bid up the price and smash retail to pieces :LOL: - luckily or unluckily I missed everything but some of my mates have lost £000's.

Been there !! horrible gut wrenching feeling, that's why when it's really motoring it's small beer £pp only, the whip is too sharp on these announcement days, it's pointless trying to pick exact entries, by the time we see it the move is over..... n' I love a bit of voli me, but when the movement is that mental, it's pure gambling ;)

Been there !! horrible gut wrenching feeling, that's why when it's really motoring it's small beer £pp only, the whip is too sharp on these announcement days, it's pointless trying to pick exact entries, by the time we see it the move is over..... n' I love a bit of voli me, but when the movement is that mental, it's pure gambling ;)

100% agree with your last sentence. One of my mates who only started spreadbetting last week made £000s on those moves. This guy mind you hasnt got a clue how to trade.The rest of my mates who have been doing this for years lost out badly. Pure gambling lol

100% agree with your last sentence. One of my mates who only started spreadbetting last week made £000s on those moves. This guy mind you hasnt got a clue how to trade.The rest of my mates who have been doing this for years lost out badly. Pure gambling lol

Blimey !! mind you I sometimes think not having a clue may be the way forward :LOL:

pick a spot, any spot......enter :-0

pick a spot, any spot......:eek:

They are going to take that dow to 800 to f*ck up the early shorters. You know they are.

Dow 17,600.
Up 250 or down 250 from here, I have no idea it could go either way.
But they are the Dowboys they love to go higher.

Morning all, anyone hold short and get all 600 points on the dax yesterday eh? :)