Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Scalped a few consolation points/quids using daily options on the 11280 Call in the s/b account and 11400 Call in my CFD account.
Will buy in again if we drop to 11100...

FoMoFo will be unbearable today he must have made 10,000 pips on that euro move. :innocent:

FoMoFo will be unbearable today he must have made 10,000 pips on that euro move. :innocent:

Yeah can't wait to see his statements tbh

I was also massively long 10 or 20 contracts [the number is unimportant] but obviously you lot don't need to see my statements... do you? :innocent:

Dax 10,880 close then more downside.

Attachments

• dax.png
    dax.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 79
Shut that stupid woman in red up, she keeps talking about disappointment in the market, the result was fully priced, the only way was down!

2 positives.

1. I may knock Draghi every chance I get but he's a very clever guy and what he's doing seems to be working.
2. Neither Intertrader or IG's platform went down during that manic hour. Credit due this time.

Bank of America Corp (BAC): Approaching Rate Hike

Thursday, December 3, 2015Bidness ETCFEEDID-18, News, stream
For the first time in nearly a decade, the US economy could finally be shedding the weight of a near-zero interest rate policy. As we inch closer to the final Federal Reserve meeting for 2015, the notion of a rate hike appears to be materializing into reality. Yesterday, chairman of the Federal Reserve, Janet Yellen acknowledged a strengthening US economy; a fundamental prerequisite for the adoption of higher rates. Ms. Yellen’s speech at the Economic Club of Washington affirms the rising possibility of a December liftoff. According to Fed Fund’s futures, the current implied probability of a rate hike in December stands at 74%, presenting great potential for return to the US banking sector...

Don't we all love a good market chrony? Bid up the price and smash retail to pieces :LOL: - luckily or unluckily I missed everything but some of my mates have lost £000's.

Don't we all love a good market chrony? Bid up the price and smash retail to pieces :LOL: - luckily or unluckily I missed everything but some of my mates have lost £000's.

I feel their pain.

Today I am down £1.1k - but as I started the morning down ~£3.5k I'm quite happy with that result :eek:

Europe gets stimulus and dax falls 2.5%.

US gets higher interest rates so obviously it goes up!