Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

For sure a tricky set up and I'm still hoping for some fireworks.
Not even fluid enough for many scalps either, hopefully not a forerunner to summer trading days.

Today will take place the expiration of futures and options, known as quadruple witching. Quadruple witching happens when three related classes of options and futures contracts expire, along with the individual stock futures options. Quadruple witching days are usually accompanied by considerable volatility in stock and derivative prices, as well as increased trading volume, with the occurrence of erratic movements. The most most volatile time of day shall be 13h30 (open) and 18h00. Statistically, the sessions of quadruple witching are positive for the equity markets.

Dow back testing 18057, FTSE buy signal tinkering on sell now.

Dax has rejected 11241 once again, 11131 is now critical for me and below would indicate 10000 soon.

I suppose the US could drag em up, NDX, SP500 still look up for it atm

Dow back testing 18057, FTSE buy signal tinkering on sell now.

Dax has rejected 11241 once again, 11131 is now critical for me and below would indicate 10000 soon.

I suppose the US could drag em up, NDX, SP500 still look up for it atm

Judging by the open index options S&P 2100 is the favoured close tonight (or near as).
That should bring the others down then its Greece again dhragging on the markets (you see what I did there).

Struggling with it.
I cant tell if its got the energy to break.
We'll find out nearer 9pm.

Good luck I'm out and watching from the sidelines.

Gd Call Postman! I mgd to get in at 18052 n hit the limit on 18000 :clap:

Phew...what a day. Im beat from all the scalping... :sleep:

Have a gd weekend everyone! Mahalo.

Next weeks gonna be an eventful one :rolleyes:

Dax up 160, sorry 170, no 180 pre market. Just another normal day at the office. :whistling

Wow those pre market boys are really pushing it.
I'm out for -35.
More madness to come.