Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE up, Dax knocking on 11241 again, easy peasy this stuff innit :)

Yes.

I'm guessing either.
A) Everyone in America woke up today and said, I'm only going to buy stocks not sell them today.
B) Theres a wall of money holding the prices artificially high until expiry tomorrow.

:whistling

Something major going to happen tomorrow. We either tank and I mean really tank or we pop up. This Greece malarky is becoming annoying - very annoying.

Dow has gone from a 5 point range to a 3 point range now its 2 points.

Any minute now...

This guys 'system' makes me laugh.

Mr TopStep ‏@MrTopStep 3 mins3 minutes ago
MIM UGLY :
SELL $630mil

The number of times he says its ugly into the close massive selling on his magic MIM meter and it ALWAYS rallies into the close when he says that.

Dax managed a 200 point range - Overnight, when shares cant be traded. :whistling

Rammed it high straight after the close and rammed it down just before the open.

Its ok no ones messing with Your money honest guv. :LOL:

Want a decent account to leave on big overnight positions, or alternatively don't sleep.

Dax managed a 200 point range - Overnight, when shares cant be traded. :whistling

Rammed it high straight after the close and rammed it down just before the open.

Its ok no ones messing with Your money honest guv. :LOL:
i used to trade overnight-leaving positions on the dow and ftse-usually 50 point stops-too much volatility now(n)