Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

103 points for me today, boom!, add to 130 yesterday! net of 240 last week

This has probably been my best trading performance to date. Time to move some of those gains to the bank!

I hope you are all doing well

1. Time to move some of those gains to the bank!
a very wise move mate
wise-owl-2.jpg

not so good... :(

I am keeping that position by re-adjusting the stop the whole area should act like support.. if not then get out of position.

I opened another one at 70 area. let see if turning into bearish pattern there... so far 30 minutes candle bounced back with bullish candlestick.

This is how my positions looks now.

Attachments

• DAX_03FEB.jpg
    DAX_03FEB.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 191
And this is how it looks like in hourly chart, that black line was support and price moving higher.....

Attachments

• DOW_03FEBX.jpg
    DOW_03FEBX.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 160
One of today’s session topics will be the recent rise in oil. The oil recovery is based on several factors, from fundamental and technical nature. In recent weeks, there have been several indications that the offer is to adjust to new market conditions. Several oil companies in the presentation of results have reported that will reduce investment in the coming years, which will reduce the production along the time. Another sign was given by the CEO of BP who said that the production of shale oil (extracted oil shales surface) in the US has experienced a sharp drop, and closed dozens of wells every week in states like Texas, the Dakota North, etc. The production of oil shale in the US was the main cause of increased oil supply in the last 3 years. From the technical point of view, a very common strategy among hedge funds in recent months has been selling futures on oil. This type of strategy has been so popular that the level of sellers headings (speculative) reached the maximum in recent years. These investors may be tempted to close their selling positions to a minimum oil sign of strength, materializing the gains achieved with the downward movement of crude oil. The rise in crude should continue to boost the related sector but also affects many other raw materials. Because oil is one of the most traded commodities, their movements influence the price of copper, aluminum, zinc, etc. Thus, the mining sector could also stand out in the early hours of the session. The value of crude oil and the recovery of the Euro may generate an underperformance of the DAX. The reason for this possibility relates to the fact that the German index, one of the best performers this year, doesn’t have any oil company among its members, and a significant portion of its constituents have a high export exposure and thus a negative correlation with the Euro.

today has not been as easy as yesterday, I'm down for the day so far, but looking for it to hit 915