Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

a good breakout yesterday
care
no support showing as yet
4 hour data
143kfuv.gif

if we change the plot method then we can see the latest breakout with supports showing
still no done deal as yet
vhe05l.gif

should be a pretty decent US session with support for the break not really defined and price in a res area
lets see what happens

i only took 8 points today, but i had a short bias as I did say 11000 early in the day was premature

If the appreciation of the dollar has had a negative impact on profits and revenues of US multinationals, the weakness of the Euro should have benefited European companies. The devaluation of the Euro not only increases the competitiveness of European companies and increases the amount of revenue generated there. The big question is whether the positive effect of Euro worth the still fragile domestic demand in the euro area and the economic slowdown in various parts of the globe.

Cheers jessi for your analysis

not so good... :(

I am keeping that position by re-adjusting the stop the whole area should act like support.. if not then get out of position.

I opened another one at 70 area. let see if turning into bearish pattern there... so far 30 minutes candle bounced back with bullish candlestick.