Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The worthless Dax jumped 90 points for no reason , well its just 1% lets see next week ...

Hi Guys
I think I am going to call it a day, really happy +70 points for the day and my first winning week under my own steam, so I don't want to throw it away.

I am starting to slowly recover my capital I lost following "you know who".

A special thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement !!!!

Off for Christmas lunch in a couple of hours - first Christmas since leaving the UK so I hope
to get drunk and abuse the local yanks (can't call them that in the South as they get offended)

Hi Guys
I think I am going to call it a day, really happy +70 points for the day and my first winning week under my own steam, so I don't want to throw it away.

I am starting to slowly recover my capital I lost following "you know who".

A special thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement !!!!

Off for Christmas lunch in a couple of hours - first Christmas since leaving the UK so I hope
to get drunk and abuse the local yanks (can't call them that in the South as they get offended)

Go out and spend some of that well earned cash Nitrader (y) Have a fantastic Christmas, I hope to be back on the live thread after new year.

The Dax

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 74
Nice squeeze from the Dax i cut my hand if this thing isn't going down next week or 2 .

Just found out they don't have Christmas Crackers in the US :(

How can you have a work Christmas Dinner without wearing a freeking Christmas Cracker Hat! :mad:

Next I will find out they don't have "proper" gravy and roast potatoes!!:mad:

They never should have tried to go out on their own - look whats happened to them.

Away to get pissed!

FXMO has succomb to my ranting on my live calls thread and agreed to do calls in any format in the new year :clap::clap:

If he proves himself as he promotes himself, then I will be the first one to apologise to him. :)

possible scenarios
1.a dump and then a pump thru that res
2.pump straight thru it
3.a pump then a bull test